Apr 04, 2014
Open the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season inside one of K-PAX Racing's McLaren 12C GT3s, driven by Robert Thorne, as he makes a standing start on the streets of St. Petersburg with the British twi...
Apr 02, 2014
Based on the growth of viewership for the series' inaugural 2014 live stream race from St. Petersburg on world-challengetv.com, the Pirelli World Challenge has announced a five-fold increase in serve...
Mar 30, 2014
A mix of new drivers and cars, along with some past Pirelli World Challenge champions, opened the series' 2014 25th Anniversary season with a classic battle in the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersbu...
Mar 29, 2014
Round 1 of the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersburg brought to you by StopTech, has been canceled due to inclement weather and limited available remaining track time. For Sunday's Pirelli World Chal...
Mar 29, 2014
Tomas Enge, of Liberec, Czech Republic, captured the Motul pole position for the opening round of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Championships season, the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersburg brou...
Mar 27, 2014
Following an impressive 2013 season that saw the team take a company-high three victories and narrowly missing out on the GT championship, California-based Global Motorsports Group (GMG) heads into t...
Mar 25, 2014
A little over a week since its seventh-place finish in the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, Turner Motorsport has confirmed it will explore an alternative racing series in addition to its full commit...
Mar 24, 2014
The streets of St. Petersburg, Fla. will see the next chapters written in the now-25-year history of the Pirelli World Challenge Championships the weekend of March 29-30. The series’ 25th anniversary...
Mar 21, 2014
A note from sports car team owner Will Turner on Friday points to the Massachusetts-based BMW specialists making at least a limited return to the series where Turner Motorsport built its reputation. ...
Mar 20, 2014
Team Cadillac is returning to the Pirelli World Challenge GT Championship looking to defend its driver and manufacturer championships from 2013 and 2012. Drivers Johnny O'Connell and Andy Pilgrim wil...
Mar 12, 2014
K-PAX Racing, which recently conducted on-track testing in Portugal with full crew of McLaren GT engineers and tech staff, today revealed the new livery for its McLaren 12C GT3 that will compete in t...
Mar 11, 2014
Remo Ferri, team principal of R.Ferri Motorsport, announced Tuesday that he will run a two-car team in the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Series with a pair of Ferrari 458 GT3 cars. Accomplished sports...
Page 13 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 05:19:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 05:19:36' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications