Mar 12, 2014
K-PAX Racing, which recently conducted on-track testing in Portugal with full crew of McLaren GT engineers and tech staff, today revealed the new livery for its McLaren 12C GT3 that will compete in t...
Mar 11, 2014
Remo Ferri, team principal of R.Ferri Motorsport, announced Tuesday that he will run a two-car team in the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Series with a pair of Ferrari 458 GT3 cars. Accomplished sports...
Mar 11, 2014
With 18 days until Rounds 1 and 2 of the 2014 GT/GT-A/GTS Pirelli World Challenge season opener on the Streets of St. Petersburg, WC Vision announced that a full field of 50 cars is slated to take to...
Mar 10, 2014
CRP Racing announced it will return with Hawk Performance and Mike Skeen for a fourth season in the Pirelli World Challenge series, which opens March 29-30 on the streets of St. Petersburg, Fla. The ...
Mar 04, 2014
Images courtesy K-PAX Racing K-PAX Racing, a three-time winner of the Pirelli World Challenge, recently took team engineers and drivers to Portugal to meet with a full crew from McLaren to test the n...
Feb 28, 2014
WC Vision has announced the final four team entries that have been secured for the Round 3 Pirelli World Challenge GT/GT-A/GTS race, as part of theToyota Grand Prix of Long Beach weekend, April 11-13...
Feb 25, 2014
Welcome to my first column for RACER.com. I hope to give you insights you wouldn't find in your average race report throughout what promises to be an exciting 2014 season. In fact, with the RealTime ...
Feb 21, 2014
Series promoter WC Vision announced Friday the teams that have secured 36 spots for the Pirelli World Challenge GT/GT-A/GTS race at Long Beach, as part of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach weekend....
Feb 19, 2014
TRG-AMR North America has announced it will field four Aston Martin Vantage GT4 cars in the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge. Nick Esayian, Jorge De La Torre and Drew Regitz are confirmed to drive the TR...
Feb 17, 2014
K-PAX Racing, winners of three GT class championships in the Pirelli World Challenge sports car series, announced Monday that it will field a pair of McLaren 12C GT3 cars in in its quest to win a fou...
Feb 14, 2014
WC Vision announced Friday the teams that have secured the first 18 spots for the 2014 Round 3 GT/GT-A/GTS race at Long Beach, as part of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach weekend. The entry applic...
Feb 10, 2014
The 2014 season starts on new terrain for Reiter Engineering. The team from Bavaria has entered two Reiter Lamborghini Gallardo FL2 GT3 in the Pirelli World Challenge. The North American sprint serie...
Page 10 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Vettel blames power deficit for gap
- F1: Hamilton says brakes hampered pole bid
- F1: Rosberg takes pole at wet Spa
- Blancpain leader Buhk suspended
- F1: Bottas leads final Spa practice
- Vanthoor puts Audi on Slovakia Blancpain pole
- Latvala extends Rally Germany lead
- Ghiotto takes shock pole on GP3 debut
- V8 Supercar: Van Gisbergen wins race two as well
- Nationwide: Ryan Blaney beats Kyle Busch on final restart to take Bristol victory
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-23 15:30:26' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-23 15:30:26' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications