Jun 01, 2014
Related Stories Johnny O'Connell and Dean Martin (GTS) repeated their Round 5 victories in Round 6 of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season, at the Cadillac V-Series Challenge presented by the Metr...
May 31, 2014
Three drivers added to their 2014 Pirelli World Challenge win totals with victories in Round 5 of the Touring Car, Touring Car A and Touring Car B-Spec season at New Jersey Motorsports Park. In TC, M...
May 31, 2014
Johnny O'Connell (pictured), Dan Knox and Dean Martin took wins in Round 5 of the Pirelli World Challenge 2014 season, at the Cadillac V-Series Challenge presented by the Metro Detroit Cadillac Deale...
May 31, 2014
Johnny O'Connell (GT) and Dean Martin (GTS) have secured the Motul pole positions for Saturday's Round 5 of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Championships season, the Cadillac V-Series Challenge pres...
May 29, 2014
The RealTime Racing Acura TLX squad's Pirelli World Challenge debut, planned for this weekend's double-header on the streets of Belle Isle, has been postponed due to a setback suffered in testing las...
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season, the 25th anniversary of the championship, sees the series in two places this weekend of May 30 through June 1. While the GT, GT-A and GTS divisions are racing...
May 28, 2014
K-PAX Racing's McLaren 12C GT3 cars take to Barber Motorsports Park for the third round of the Pirelli World Challenge, which continues at Detroit this weekend.
May 27, 2014
The 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Championships, the 25th anniversary of the series, is shaping up to be one of the most exciting, unpredictable seasons on record. As the GT, GT-A and GTS categories h...
May 21, 2014
Watch re-airs of Pirelli World Challenge action from Long Beach this weekend on MAVTV. The broadcast features GT/GT-A and GTS Round 2. Here's a list of broadcast times: Thursday, May 22, 1 p.m. Satur...
May 18, 2014
Michael DiMeo (Touring Car, pictured), Ernie Francis Jr. (Touring Car A) and Nathan Stacy (Touring Car B-Spec) took Sunday wins in Round 4 of the Pirelli World Challenge Championships season, and the...
May 17, 2014
Michael DiMeo (Touring Car), Jason Wolfe (Touring Car A) and Brian Price (Touring Car B-Spec) all repeated their Friday wins in the second race of the three-race weekend for the Pirelli World Challen...
May 16, 2014
Michael DiMeo (Touring Car, pictured, PWC/Smith photo), Jason Wolfe (Touring Car A) and Brian Price (Touring Car B-Spec) turned pole positions into race wins at Round 2 for the Pirelli World Challeng...
Page 10 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Marquez takes 12th win of 2014
- Tarquini wins for Honda in race two
- Ogier keeping Latvala at bay
- Rabat clinches Moto2 championship
- Lopez win seals 2014 WTCC crown
- Whincup/Dumbrell dominate Surfers
- Miller keeps Moto3 title battle open
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 09:38:08' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 09:38:08' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications