RACER VIDEO: Nick Tandy Porsche PWC Toronto Race 2
Porsche factory driver Nick Tandy drops into the Toronto Pirelli World Challenger double-header at Toronto, wins Race 1 and then tries to take Race 2 from the very fast factory Dodge Viper driven by Kuno Wittmer. The Viper GT3-R owns the straights, the Porsche GT3 R owns the corners and braking zones...which one will come out on top?
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- Button failures all 'small' problems
- F1: Mercedes admits Ferrari progress impressive
- PWC: Beretta takes GT pole at Long Beach; Lewis, Thompson top GTA and GT Cup
- F1: Maldonado "lost power" during Q1
- F1: Bottas says back pain finally gone
- RACER: Inside the Corvette C7.R cockpit with Oliver Gavin
- F1: Raikkonen "could have pushed more"
- F1: Kvyat blames energy problems
- RACER: Mazda Racing's Tristan Nunez on pursuing higher education
- MotoGP: Marquez beats Espargaro to pole
- F1: Alonso wants "deep" reliability probe
- IndyCar: Pagenaud takes turn as fastest Penske in third Long Beach practice
- IndyCar: Daly replaces injured Moran Jr. at Long Beach
- F1: Rosberg takes blame for performance
- F1: Hamilton beats Vettel to Bahrain GP pole
- WTCC: Underweight Michelisz gets penalty
- GP2: Vandoorne looks to DRS to boster chances of a Bahrain double
- MotoGP: Marquez leads the way in Argentina
- WTCC: Lopez claims Marrakech pole in dramatic session
- F1: Hamilton leads Vettel in practice 3
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.