RACER VIDEO: Nick Tandy Porsche PWC Toronto Race 2
Porsche factory driver Nick Tandy drops into the Toronto Pirelli World Challenger double-header at Toronto, wins Race 1 and then tries to take Race 2 from the very fast factory Dodge Viper driven by Kuno Wittmer. The Viper GT3-R owns the straights, the Porsche GT3 R owns the corners and braking zones...which one will come out on top?
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- IHRA: Numbers are in for 2016 championships
- FE: Vergne fastest on second day of pre-season test
- In RACER Magazine: Grand Touring Perfection
- F1: McLaren suspects Red Bull will have 2017 edge
- MRTI: Anand claims MRF F1600 crown to earn $200K USF2000 Scholarship invitation
- F1: Toro Rosso to update chassis to offset engine
- REUNION: Porsche 908 Visor Cam with Gunnar Jeanette
- FE: Techeetah gets Renault powertrain
- F1: Magnussen won't 'beg' for second Renault year
- INDY LIGHTS: Rosenqvist ends Indy Lights campaign
- ANALYSIS: Is 2017 prep helping Mercedes?
- F1: Bottas wants to stay at Williams
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for August 24, presented by Honda Racing / HPD
- MOTOGP: Laverty to switch to World Superbikes
- WRC: Teams want China as a candidate rally in 2017
Video: The Great Cars Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.