RACER VIDEO: Nick Tandy Porsche PWC Toronto Race 2
Porsche factory driver Nick Tandy drops into the Toronto Pirelli World Challenger double-header at Toronto, wins Race 1 and then tries to take Race 2 from the very fast factory Dodge Viper driven by Kuno Wittmer. The Viper GT3-R owns the straights, the Porsche GT3 R owns the corners and braking zones...which one will come out on top?
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Team Penske drivers overcome lack of speed
- SCCA: Shafer goes wire to wire for Prototype 2 win
- SCCA: Ebben ends '16 Runoffs with GT-1 win
- SCCA: Murray's return ends in flag-to-flag T1 title
- NASCAR: Chase Grid update
- NHRA: Langdon, Beckman, Laughlin, Savoie race to Midwest Nationals wins
- NASCAR: Harvick advances with Loudon win
- SCCA: White claims Spec Racer Ford Gen3 Runoffs win
- DTM: Points leader Wittmann excluded from race two
- SCCA: Formula F win makes Verhagen youngest national champion ever
- F1: Zak Brown quits CSM, sparking speculation
- SCCA: Walker wins crash-shortened F Production Runoffs contest
- SCCA: LaRue earns Formula Continental win
- SCCA: Wilson scores long awaited National Championship in GT-3
- NASCAR: Don't cheat post-race inspection
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.