RACER VIDEO: Nick Tandy Porsche PWC Toronto Race 2
Porsche factory driver Nick Tandy drops into the Toronto Pirelli World Challenger double-header at Toronto, wins Race 1 and then tries to take Race 2 from the very fast factory Dodge Viper driven by Kuno Wittmer. The Viper GT3-R owns the straights, the Porsche GT3 R owns the corners and braking zones...which one will come out on top?
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- INDUSTRY: Roger Penske receives IMRRC's Cameron R. Argetsinger Award
- WRC: Tanak holds narrow lead in Poland
- GP3: Maini set for switch to after F3 exit
- VIDEO: Robin Miller with Josef Newgarden's new IndyCar book
- IMSA: Shank leads opening Watkins Glen practice
- NASCAR: Stewart unveils Intimidator tribute
- F1: Hamilton 'way off the pace' in Austria
- MRTI: Team Pelfrey tractor trailer stolen
- F1: Grosjean hits out at Hamilton's driving
- F1: Drivers don't back Verstappen curb criticism
- F1: Vettel explains 'surprise' spin in practice
- NASCAR: Busch unhurt after head-on crash
- GP2: Sirotkin beats Prema drivers to pole
- F1: Rosberg fastest as rain interrupts Austria FP2
- F1: FIA closes tire pressure loopholes
The RACER Poll
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Great Teams III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.