VIDEO: Butch Leitzinger PWC Bentley Toronto Race 1
Ride along with sports car ace Butch Leitzinger as he races on the streets of Toronto in his No. 08 Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 during Saturday's Pirelli World Challenge event. The twin-turbo V8 isn't lacking for speed or talent behind the wheel, but when the car ahead chops Leitzinger and brakes early, both cars suffer...
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA: Nelson takes first victory in COTA season finale
- WRC: Length of European rallies could be slashed
- Lucas Oil Off Road: MacCachren seals Pro 2 championship
- F1: Sauber plans to take drivers with funding
- VIDEO: Hinchcliffe/Burgess Cha Cha dance on DWTS
- IMSA: Series preps for solo COTA promotion in 2017
- FE: Dragon team loses FIA court appeal
- INDYCAR: Rayhall aims for open-wheel opportunity
- FV8 3.5: Buller returns to at Monza
- IMSA: Ford GT customer programs in 2018?
- DTM: I threw away title chance - Wickens
- IHRA Summit SuperSeries Dragster Giveaway: Imagine That Customs
- F1: Top five teams differ on Suzuka tire choices
- F1: Pirelli concerned about test car downforce
- F1: Verstappen critics '99% unjustified'
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.