VIDEO: Butch Leitzinger PWC Bentley Toronto Race 1
Ride along with sports car ace Butch Leitzinger as he races on the streets of Toronto in his No. 08 Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 during Saturday's Pirelli World Challenge event. The twin-turbo V8 isn't lacking for speed or talent behind the wheel, but when the car ahead chops Leitzinger and brakes early, both cars suffer...
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- WRC pushing for Chinese round in 2016
- Massa tops day three morning in Spain
- F1: Button says 100 laps felt like 1000
- IndyCar: Coyne close to driver decisions
- F1: Rivals wary of "unbelievably quick" Mercedes
- GoPro: Onboard the 2015 Nissan LMP1 GT-R LM
- Busy month ahead for Tequila Patron ESM in both IMSA and WEC
- F1: Hulkenberg says "remarkable" debut not enough
- F1: More to come from Mercedes, Rosberg says
- Tanner Foust on IndyCar vs. action motorsports
- NASCAR: Cup car stolen en route to Atlanta
- Regalia makes FR3.5 switch
- F1: Rosberg puts Mercedes clear out front on day 2
- Road and race versions of Glickenhaus SCG003 revealed
- Throwback-liveried McLaren P1 GTR to debut at Geneva Motor Show
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.