VIDEO: Butch Leitzinger PWC Bentley Toronto Race 1
Ride along with sports car ace Butch Leitzinger as he races on the streets of Toronto in his No. 08 Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 during Saturday's Pirelli World Challenge event. The twin-turbo V8 isn't lacking for speed or talent behind the wheel, but when the car ahead chops Leitzinger and brakes early, both cars suffer...
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- "A dream of mine to race at Le Mans," says IndyCar champion Dixon
- Poll results: Is it time to put driver protection canopies on open-wheel cars?
- IMSA: Turner orders BMW M6 GT3s, confirms Daytona plans
- Alpine boss Q&A: “LMP1, LMP2 and GT are being considered”
- F1: Pirelli completes Vettel investigation
- F1: Red Bull has changed approach, Kvyat says
- F1: Sainz's results "a big frustration"
- Mixed results for China WRC trial
- IndyCar: Montoya down on double points after defeat
- F1: Honda 25hp ahead of Renault, Arai claims
- Lord Montagu, founder of UK National Motor Museum, passes away
- 2015 Verizon IndyCar Series GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma race highlights
- RACER Video: Scott Dixon, 2015 IndyCar champion
- IndyCar: Scott Dixon wins the finale and the championship at Sonoma
- GALLERY: Sonoma IndyCar, Sunday
The RACER Poll
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Great Cars IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE