VIDEO: Butch Leitzinger PWC Bentley Toronto Race 1
Ride along with sports car ace Butch Leitzinger as he races on the streets of Toronto in his No. 08 Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 during Saturday's Pirelli World Challenge event. The twin-turbo V8 isn't lacking for speed or talent behind the wheel, but when the car ahead chops Leitzinger and brakes early, both cars suffer...
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- MILLER: Montoya – the same only different
- Colton Herta's RACER Diary: My adventure begins
- F1: Williams has work to do, Smedley says
- MotoGP: Qatar battle one of my best, Rossi says
- IndyCar St. Petersburg 2015 race highlights
- NASCAR revises superspeedway qualifying
- F1: Wolff admits Vettel win a "wake-up call"
- IndyCar: Montoya cites new-found confidence
- F1: Alonso says McLaren pace a "nice surprise"
- F1: Boss warns Ferrari to stay realistic
- WEC: SMP's new LMP2 car makes debut
- F1: Bottas laments his "worst first lap"
- WEC: Strakka content ahead of LMP2 return
- GALLERY: St. Petersburg IndyCar race day
- RACER: St. Pete IndyCar podium with Montoya, Power and Kanaan
- NHRA: Beckman, Brown, Hines and Morgan claim 4-wide wins at Charlotte
- IndyCar: Montoya grabs St. Petersburg victory
- NASCAR: Hamlin holds off Keselowski for Martinsville win
- MotoGP: Helmet issue hampered Lorenzo
- Indy Lights: Jones and Carlin win again in St. Pete
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.