VIDEO: Butch Leitzinger PWC Bentley Toronto Race 1
Ride along with sports car ace Butch Leitzinger as he races on the streets of Toronto in his No. 08 Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 during Saturday's Pirelli World Challenge event. The twin-turbo V8 isn't lacking for speed or talent behind the wheel, but when the car ahead chops Leitzinger and brakes early, both cars suffer...
Footage courtesy of the Pirelli World Challenge series.
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR gives Newman heavy penalty
- NASCAR: Larson released from hospital
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for April 1, presented by Honda Racing / HPD
- Vaxiviere keeps FR3.5 test advantage
- F1: Fernley warns about changing approach to penalties
- NASCAR criticizes Indiana's "religious freedom law"
- On board: Ryan Eversley, PWC St. Pete Race 2
- IndyCar: Fan injured by debris at St. Petersburg
- IndyCar: Cleveland to return?
- The Rolling Stones to perform at IMS on July 4
- F1: Bottas backs team orders stance
- Tequila Patron ESM at WEC Prologue test
- F1: Manor denies it can't run both cars
- Hamilton says his brother's BTCC deal "a huge thing"
- F1: Allison says passing Mercedes was unlikely
- Tincknell rejoins Jota for ELMS
- WRC: Suninen gets Toyota test role
- Report: Hamilton set for new contract deal with Mercedes
- Ecclestone suggests all-female F1 support series
- Amazing moment: Car jumps over rival at Goodwood Members Meeting
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.