As first predicted by RACER , GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing has confirmed that it will compete in the 2015 Pirelli World Challenge racing series. The team will continue with its No. 99 "Red Dragon" livery as previously seen on its Daytona Prototypes, with GAINSCO Auto Insurance as the primary sponsor now decorating a Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the PWC's GTS class. Jon Fogarty (at right, ABOVE) will ...
Pirelli World Challenge
Dec 16, 2014
Former TUDOR United SportsCar Championship entrant Bob Stallings Racing stepped away from the series after suffering a devastating crash during January's Rolex 24 at Daytona, and after nearly a year ...
Dec 11, 2014
Ryan Eversley has amassed an impressive body of work in the lower rungs of sports car racing. Along the way, he's also become one of the sport's most popular and irreverent voices through social medi...
Dec 11, 2014
Acura's presence in the Pirelli World Challenge GT category will double in 2015 when rising sports car talent Ryan Eversley (BELOW) joins RealTime Racing owner/driver Peter Cunningham as part of a tw...
Dec 04, 2014
Kia Racing shares highlights of its 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season. Post by Kia Racing.
Dec 02, 2014
With the 2015 season right around the corner, Bob Raub finds his championship-winning 3R Racing Pirelli World Challenge team in an unfamiliar position. The recent departure of longtime partner K-PAX ...
Dec 01, 2014
Reiter Engineering has revealed what it calls "a far-reaching evolution of the proven GT3 car as Lamborghini's official Gallardo GT3 partner" and plans to enter the new racecar in the Blancpain GT Se...
Nov 30, 2014
Amateur video of cars from the Pirelli World Challenge and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge during a test session at Sebring, including the DragonSpeed Mercedes SLS AMG GT3.
Nov 28, 2014
Phoenix American Motorsports, a Phoenixville, PA-based sports car team, in collaboration with Calvert Dynamics, will enter the Pirelli World Challenge for 2015 with a multi-class, multi-car assault. ...
Nov 28, 2014
The Unlimited Racing Championship will open its inaugural season in 2015 and will support the Pirelli World Challenge at its headliner events at Circuit of The Americas, Road America, Miller Motorspo...
Nov 20, 2014
Kelly Moss Motorsports has announced plans for a three-car effort in a full season of the GT Cup Championship in the Pirelli World Challenge in 2015. 2014 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama Pl...
Nov 18, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge Series has hired Marcus Haselgrove (LEFT) as its next director of competition. Haselgrove is widely respected within the North American sports car scene, and leaves his po...
Page 1 of 21
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing confirms program
- IMSA: McMurry joins Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for 2015
- F1: Grosjean says Lotus has learned from 2014
- F1: Hamashima joins list of Ferrari departures
- Report: CVC choice Walsh "walks away" from F1 board chairman role
- Toyota closes on 2017 WRC return
- F1: Smedley doubts Mercedes gap will last
- Giovinazzi returns to top F3 test
- ANALYSIS: Why Ferrari's axe keeps falling
- Indy Lights: Hargrove tests for 8Star Motorsports
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-17 19:38:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-17 19:38:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614