Andy Priaulx set the pace in today's second World Touring Car free practice session at Pau as BMW dominated again.
Priaulx best lap narrowly edged out the Schnitzer pairing of Jorg Muller and Augusto Farfus as the trio posted times nearly half a second quicker than any of the rivals around the French street circuit.
Tom Coronel set the fourth best time in his independent SUNRED SEAT Leon, with the Chevrolets of Alain Menu and Nicola Larini sandwiching the BMW Team Italy/Spain 320si of Sergio Hernandez.
Two more independent runners were next up in the shape of Felix Porteiro and Mehdi Bennani, with Rob Huff completing the top 10 in the third Chevrolet.
All five works SEATs were a long way off the pace with Rickard Rydell the quickest of them in 14th place, 1.6 seconds slower than Priaulx's time. Yvan Muller was 15th with Tiago Monteiro 17th, Gabriele Tarquini 19th and Jordi Gene 21st.
Pos Driver Car Time Gap
1. Andy Priaulx BMW 1m23.396s
2. Jorg Muller BMW 1m23.568s +0.172
3. Augusto Farfus BMW 1m23.609s +0.213
4. Tom Coronel SEAT 1m23.871s +0.475
5. Alain Menu Chevrolet 1m23.894s +0.498
6. Sergio Hernandez BMW 1m24.098s +0.702
7. Nicola Larini Chevrolet 1m24.176s +0.780
8. Felix Porteiro BMW 1m24.306s +0.910
9. Mehdi Bennani SEAT 1m24.523s +1.127
10. Robert Huff Chevrolet 1m24.544s +1.148
11. Tom Boardman SEAT 1m24.712s +1.316
12. Franz Engstler BMW 1m24.951s +1.555
13. Jaap van Lagen Lada 1m25.010s +1.614
14. Rickard Rydell SEAT 1m25.012s +1.616
15. Yvan Muller SEAT 1m25.013s +1.617
16. Laurent Cazenave BMW 1m25.042s +1.646
17. Tiago Monteiro SEAT 1m25.169s +1.773
18. Marin Colak SEAT 1m25.270s +1.874
19. Gariele Tarquini SEAT 1m25.470s +2.074
20. Viktor Shapovalov Lada 1m25.559s +2.163
21. Eric Cayrolle SEAT 1m25.650s +2.254
22. Jordi Gene SEAT 1m25.703s +2.307
23. Kristian Poulsen BMW 1m26.171s +2.775
24. Kirill Ladygin Lada 1m26.256s +2.860