Dani Pedrosa kept Honda at the top of the MotoGP times as wet conditions once again restricted running in practice at Jerez.
As was the case on Friday a wet circuit meant few riders opted to run long stints and, with track conditions not improving after the halfway mark, there was little in the way of late improvements. That meant that Pedrosa's benchmark of 1m50.121s, set with 26 minutes remaining, was never beaten, earning the Spaniard the top spot for a second straight session. The rest of the lead order also set their best times in the opening 30 minutes.
Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo finished second, just over one tenth down on Pedrosa, while the second works Honda of reigning champion Casey Stoner was third.
The works Ducatis of Nicky Hayden and Valentino Rossi were then fourth and sixth respectively, split by Cal Crutchlow's Tech 3 Yamaha. The Briton's teammate Andrea Dovizioso finished seventh fastest ahead of LCR Honda's Stefan Bradl, Karel Abraham on the Cardion Ducati and the top CRT rider, Aspar's Randy de Puniet.
Ben Spies on the second works Yamaha finished 11th fastest.
Gresini's Alvaro Bautista was one of the few casualties of the conditions, dropping his Honda at Turn 1 in the closing stages of the session.
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap
1. Daniel Pedrosa Honda 1m50.121s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1m50.232s + 0.111s
3. Casey Stoner Honda 1m50.455s + 0.334s
4. Nicky Hayden Ducati 1m50.495s + 0.374s
5. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 1m50.692s + 0.571s
6. Valentino Rossi Ducati 1m51.601s + 1.480s
7. Andrea Dovizioso Tech 3 Yamaha 1m51.615s + 1.494s
8. Stefan Bradl LCR Honda 1m51.661s + 1.540s
9. Karel Abraham Cardion Ducati 1m51.700s + 1.579s
10. Randy de Puniet Aspar Aprilia 1m51.972s + 1.851s
11. Ben Spies Yamaha 1m52.228s + 2.107s
12. Hector Barbera Pramac Ducati 1m52.676s + 2.555s
13. Yonni Hernandez Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 1m52.730s + 2.609s
14. Mattia Pasini Speed Master Aprilia 1m52.754s + 2.633s
15. Alvaro Bautista Gresini Honda 1m52.756s + 2.635s
16. Michele Pirro Gresini FTR-Honda 1m53.489s + 3.368s
17. Colin Edwards Forward Suter-BMW 1m53.583s + 3.462s
18. Danilo Petrucci Ioda-Aprilia 1m53.595s + 3.474s
19. James Ellison Forward Suter-BMW 1m53.612s + 3.491s
20. Aleix Espargaro Aspar Aprilia 1m53.820s + 3.699s
21. Ivan Silva Avintia Inmotec-Kawasaki 1m54.618s + 4.497s