Dani Pedrosa beat Jorge Lorenzo again in final practice for MotoGP's Malaysian Grand Prix.
Honda rider Pedrosa had also been quickest in Friday's sole dry session, and came to Malaysia with momentum on his side after wins in the preceding races at Aragon and Motegi.
Lorenzo had led the first half of practice three with a lap of 2m01.344s on his Yamaha, before Pedrosa set a 2m01.186s 25 minutes from the end. He would set several more low-2m01s times before the session finished.
Casey Stoner was third on the second Honda, nearly 0.7s off the pace.
Tech 3 Yamaha duo Andrea Dovizioso and Cal Crutchlow completed the top five.
Ben Spies recovered from a trip over the grass and gravel after a viscious twitch under braking for the final corner to take sixth.
Both Ducati riders fell, with near-identical incidents for Nicky Hayden and Valentino Rossi at Turn 1. The Italian's low-side happened near the start of practice, while Hayden waited until the final minutes before replicating it.
Hayden ended up eighth, Rossi 10th.
Avintia CRT rider Yonny Hernandez did not run in the session and is in doubt for the rest of the weekend amid continued pain from the collarbone he dislocated in a Japanese Grand Prix crash.
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap
1. Dani Pedrosa Honda 2m01.186s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 2m01.344s + 0.158s
3. Casey Stoner Honda 2m01.693s + 0.507s
4. Andrea Dovizioso Tech 3 Yamaha 2m01.696s + 0.510s
5. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 2m01.995s + 0.809s
6. Ben Spies Yamaha 2m02.334s + 1.148s
7. Alvaro Bautista Gresini Honda 2m02.449s + 1.263s
8. Nicky Hayden Ducati 2m02.679s + 1.493s
9. Stefan Bradl LCR Honda 2m02.821s + 1.635s
10. Valentino Rossi Ducati 2m03.083s + 1.897s
11. Hector Barbera Pramac Ducati 2m03.112s + 1.926s
12. Aleix Espargaro Aspar Aprilia 2m04.109s + 2.923s
13. Karel Abraham Cardion Ducati 2m04.566s + 3.380s
14. Randy de Puniet Aspar Aprilia 2m04.962s + 3.776s
15. Colin Edwards Forward Suter-BMW 2m05.407s + 4.221s
16. Michele Pirro Gresini FTR-Honda 2m05.615s + 4.429s
17. Danilo Petrucci Ioda Suter-BMW 2m05.967s + 4.781s
18. James Ellison Paul Bird Aprilia 2m06.098s + 4.912s
19. Roberto Rolfo Speed Master Aprilia 2m06.257s + 5.071s
20. Ivan Silva Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 2m06.622s + 5.436s
21. Yonny Hernandez Avintia FTR-Kawasaki