Dani Pedrosa topped yet another session of this weekend's MotoGP round at Misano by setting the fastest time in Sunday morning's pre-race warm-up.
Honda's Pedrosa and Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo repeated their qualifying form to take the first two slots, with Andrea Dovizioso showing well on the second works Honda in third.
Valentino Rossi was fourth, with Casey Stoner fifth following his crash in qualifying yesterday. Randy de Puniet continued his impressive form after returning from a broken leg in sixth spot.
Ben Spies, Loris Capirossi, Aleix Espargaro and Hector Barbera completed the top 10. Nicky Hayden's struggles continued as he was only 12th, after qualifying 14th yesterday.
Marco Melandri was the only faller in the session, dropping his Gresini Honda towards the end, but he walked away unhurt.
Pos Rider Team Time Gap
1. Dani Pedrosa Honda 1m34.654s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1m34.803s + 0.149s
3. Andrea Dovizioso Honda 1m34.886s + 0.232s
4. Valentino Rossi Yamaha 1m35.220s + 0.566s
5. Casey Stoner Ducati 1m35.314s + 0.660s
6. Randy de Puniet LCR Honda 1m35.634s + 0.980s
7. Ben Spies Tech 3 Yamaha 1m35.701s + 1.047s
8. Loris Capirossi Suzuki 1m35.716s + 1.062s
9. Aleix Espargaro Pramac Ducati 1m35.814s + 1.160s
10. Hector Barbera Aspar Ducati 1m35.892s + 1.238s
11. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 1m35.895s + 1.241s
12. Nicky Hayden Ducati 1m35.965s + 1.311s
13. Alvaro Bautista Suzuki 1m35.985s + 1.331s
14. Marco Simoncelli Gresini Honda 1m35.987s + 1.333s
15. Marco Melandri Gresini Honda 1m36.074s + 1.420s
16. Mika Kallio Pramac Ducati 1m36.394s + 1.740s
17. Hiroshi Aoyama Interwetten Honda 1m36.715s + 2.061s