Dani Pedrosa continued his domination of the Czech Grand Prix weekend by topping warm-up at Brno by over half a second.
The Honda rider, who will start Sunday afternoon's race from pole position, was the first man to dip under the 1m57s barrier and set the fastest time of the session in 1m56.675s with five minutes remaining.
After near domination by Honda on Saturday, Yamaha riders Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies found some extra form to go second and third, although they were 0.669s and 0.853s slower than Pedrosa.
Marco Simoncelli was fourth on his Gresini Honda, ahead of the works bikes of Caset Stoner and Andrea Dovizioso.
Alvaro Bautista, Suzuki's only representative at Brno following John Hopkins' injury, was a fine seventh - 0.4s quicker than he went in qualifying - while Tech 3 Yamaha riders Cal Crutchlow and Colin Edwards were either side of the ninth placed Ducati of Nicky Hayden.
Hayden's team-mate Valentino Rossi, after qualifying sixth, was only 11th fastest.
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap
1. Dani Pedrosa Honda 1m56.675s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1m57.374s + 0.699s
3. Ben Spies Yamaha 1m57.528s + 0.853s
4. Marco Simoncelli Gresini Honda 1m57.551s + 0.876s
5. Casey Stoner Honda 1m57.584s + 0.909s
6. Andrea Dovizioso Honda 1m57.803s + 1.128s
7. Alvaro Bautista Suzuki 1m57.921s + 1.246s
8. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 1m58.274s + 1.599s
9. Nicky Hayden Ducati 1m58.362s + 1.687s
10. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 1m58.417s + 1.742s
11. Valentino Rossi Ducati 1m58.443s + 1.768s
12. Randy de Puniet Pramac Ducati 1m58.488s + 1.813s
13. Hector Barbera Aspar Ducati 1m58.675s + 2.000s
14. Hiroshi Aoyama Gresini Honda 1m58.739s + 2.064s
15. Loris Capirossi Pramac Ducati 1m58.790s + 2.115s
16. Toni Elias LCR Honda 1m59.217s + 2.542s
17. Karel Abraham Cardion AB Ducati 1m59.319s + 2.644s