Dani Pedrosa completed a clean sweep of fastest times on the final day of 2013's opening MotoGP test at Sepang.
While times had been extremely close on Tuesday and Wednesday, Pedrosa moved clear on day three. The Honda rider set the best time of the week with a 2m00.100s lap, 0.329 seconds clear of Yamaha rival Jorge Lorenzo.
Valentino Rossi was only 0.113sec behind Lorenzo on the second Yamaha in third place. The Italian felt on Wednesday that he was already up to speed and would have matched his teammate but for a mistake on his best lap.
Rookie Marc Marquez had his first blip when he crashed at the final corner during the morning. He was unhurt and rejoined later to secure fourth.
Cal Crutchlow was best of the rest once again on the Tech 3 Yamaha, with his new team-mate Bradley Smith eighth behind Stefan Bradl and Alvaro Bautista.
The works Ducatis of Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso fell back to being two seconds off the pace in ninth and 10th, while Pramac's Andrea Iannone was outpaced by CRT leader Aleix Espargaro's Aprilia.
Iannone was the only Pramac rider in action as Ben Spies chose to skip the final day to rest his still-recovering shoulder.
One of the best performances of the test came from Paul Bird's rookie rider Michael Laverty, who was second-fastest among the CRTs, only 0.2s behind Espargaro.
Pos Rider Bike Time Laps
1. Dani Pedrosa Honda 2m00.100s 44
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 2m00.429s + 0.329s 60
3. Valentino Rossi Yamaha 2m00.542s + 0.442s 60
4. Marc Marquez Honda 2m00.636s + 0.536s 54
5. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 2m00.734s + 0.634s 3
6. Stefan Bradl LCR Honda 2m01.003s + 0.903s 43
7. Alvaro Bautista Gresini Honda 2m01.502s + 1.402s 48
8. Bradley Smith Tech 3 Yamaha 2m02.093s + 1.993s 48
9. Nicky Hayden Ducati 2m02.184s + 2.084s 60
10. Andrea Dovizioso Ducati 2m02.277s + 2.177s 43
11. Katsayuki Nakasuga Yamaha 2m02.616s + 2.516s 21
12. Aleix Espargaro Aspar Aprilia 2m02.628s + 2.528s 47
13. Andrea Iannone Pramac Ducati 2m02.864s + 2.764s 35
14. Kosuke Akiyoshi Honda 2m03.082s + 2.982s 28
15. Michael Laverty Paul Bird Aprilia 2m03.874s + 3.774s 47
16. Randy de Puniet Aspar Aprilia 2m04.066s + 3.966s 39
17. Wataru Yoshikawa Yamaha 2m04.137s + 4.037s 8
18. Hector Barbera Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 2m04.211s + 4.111s 41
19. Takumi Takahashi Honda 2m04.288s + 4.188s 46
20. Danilo Petrucci Ioda Suter-BMW 2m04.531s + 4.431s 34
21. Karel Abraham Cardion Aprilia 2m04.766s + 4.666s 65
22. Hiroshi Aoyama Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 2m04.915s + 4.815s 51
23. Claudio Corti Forward FTR-Kawasaki 2m05.107s + 5.007s 41
24. Lukas Pesek Ioda Suter-BMW 2m05.321s + 5.221s 40
25. Yonny Hernandez Paul Bird Motorsport 2m05.407s + 5.307s 48
26. Colin Edwards Forward FTR-Kawasaki 2m05.913s + 5.813s 46
27. Bryan Staring Gresini FTR-Honda 2m05.970s + 5.870s 41