Sebastien Ogier is on the brink of securing his first World Rally Championship title as he maintains his Rally Australia lead with just three stages to go.
Going into the last three stages, Ogier is 53.3 seconds ahead of Mikko Hirvonen. To be champion, Ogier needs to outscore last remaining rival Thierry Neuville by nine points.
With the Belgian running third, Ogier is set to take 10 more points, although powerstage bonuses could also feature. Ogier lost his record of being fastest on every gravel stage of this event when Hirvonen went quickest on Bucca, though that was little concern to the Frenchman as he focused on wrapping things up.
Jari-Matti Latvala is on course for fourth, while Mads Ostberg has now moved clear of Andreas Mikkelsen in their battle fofr fifth.
Kris Meeke rejoined for the final leg after his Saturday accident and is running 12th.
Leading positions after SS19:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Ogier VW 2h47m51.2s
2. Mikko Hirvonen Citroen +53.3s
3. Thierry Neuville M-Sport Ford +1m22.8s
4. Jari-Matti Latvala VW +1m54.7s
5. Mads Ostberg M-Sport Ford +2m32.3s
6. Andreas Mikkelsen VW +2m50.6s
7. Evgeny Novikov M-Sport Ford +7m12.7s
8. Nathan Quinn Italia Mini +11m01.8s
9. Khalid Al Qassimi Citroen +13m05.4s
10. Abdulaziz Al-Kuwari Seashore Qatar Ford +14m51.6s*
* WRC 2