Sebastien Ogier heads into the final day of Rally Mexico with a 10.5-second cushion over his Citroen team-mate Sebastien Loeb in their battle for victory.
Loeb was quickest on both runs through the Leon superspecial that concluded Saturday's stage line-up, but was only able to trim a few fractions of a second out of Ogier's advantage as the younger Frenchman went second-quickest each time.
Although Ogier will be running first on the road on Sunday, the final-day itinerary is relative brief on this rally, with just a single loop of three stages for Loeb to chase down his team-mate.
With the gaps between the rest of the cars now becoming large, there were no changes in position on the Leon stages on Saturday night.
Ford's Mikko Hirvonen and Jari-Matti Latvala are resigned to salvaging third and fourth places from a difficult rally for the team, while fifth-placed Petter Solberg (Solberg Citroen) is still determined to get as high as possible on his recovery drive after leg one's electrical gltich, but now faces a big gap to the four cars ahead of him.
Leading positions after SS19:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Ogier Citroen 3h12m52.6s
2. Sebastien Loeb Citroen + 10.5s
3. Mikko Hirvonen Ford + 1m30.4s
4. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford + 2m43.8s
5. Petter Solberg Solberg Citroen + 6m51.8s
6. Mads Ostberg Stobart Ford + 8m09.8s
7. Henning Solberg Stobart Ford + 8m41.6s
8. Nasser Al-Attiyah Barwa Ford + 10m53.9s
9. Martin Prokop Czech Ford + 11m32.5s
10. Juho Hanninen Red Bull Skoda + 12m02.9s