Jun 27, 2014
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events...
Jun 26, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, this weekend will mark the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished P...
Jun 25, 2014
The Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires will continue this weekend, following a month's hiatus, at the 1.7-mile MD Anderson Cancer Center Speedway temporary circuit at NRG Park in Housto...
Jun 23, 2014
Derek Hill, son of America's first F1 world champion, World Champion Phil Hill, will strap himself behind the wheel of the lone surviving Maserati Tipo 151, of which only three were ever constructed,...
Jun 20, 2014
SAFEisFAST.com is offering the chance for young racing drivers across the world to win a top-level race suit from Stand 21. The brand-new "La Couture" model, launched in March 2014, is homologated to...
Jun 08, 2014
Driving a racecar through Gasoline Alley, through the pit lane and onto the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is usually something only the professionals get to do. Sharing a car with one of those professi...
Jun 08, 2014
The 1975 Shadow DN6-Dodge was flying around the road course, taking in the glory that is the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Thursday during qualifying. Then there was the tire barrier that would end the...
Jun 06, 2014
Being at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend is like stepping back in time. There are more than 700 vintage cars, spanning a century, competing on the reconfigured, 2.43-mile road course. It...
Jun 05, 2014
TRG-AMR (Aston Martin Racing) is organizing the first North American Aston Martin Festival over Labor Day weekend (Aug. 29-31) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, Calif. The Aston Martin Motors...
Jun 04, 2014
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association has revealed plans to award four trophies to recognize well-prepared cars and outstanding examples of history at its June 6-8 Brickyard Invitational vintage r...
Jun 03, 2014
The fourth race in the 2014 East Coast schedule for the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association will be one for the history books in several ways, as the first vintage event ever to be held at the histo...
Jun 02, 2014
Lyn St. James, announced earlier as an entry in the "Indy Legends" Pro-Am at next weekend's Brickyard Invitational vintage race meet at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is planning to do double duty ...
Page 8 of 14
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
- WEC: Audi leads FP1 at Circuit of The Americas
- WEC: Toyota working on 2015 P1 chassis
- IndyCar: Brasilia race confirmed for 2015
- F1: Drivers' verdict on radio limits
- Formula E: London site decision moves closer
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 04:15:25' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 04:15:25' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications