Jul 23, 2014
Everybody talks about being green, but Pocono Raceway is backing it up. Nearly four years to the day of the original dedication of Pocono Raceway's solar farm, the total amount of energy produced by ...
Jul 22, 2014
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway introduced the new and improved IMS scoring pylon to the media today on the main straightaway of the iconic 2.5-mile oval, ahead of this weekend's TUDOR United SportsC...
Jul 21, 2014
With one of the most famous last names in motorsports, Bruno Senna began his racing career in Europe and soon progressed through Formula BMW and Formula 3. He stepped up to GP2 in 2007 and two succes...
Jul 20, 2014
Actor James Garner, a star of movies like "Grand Prix" and television shows but best known as the amiable gambler Bret Maverick in the 1950s western "Maverick" and the cranky sleuth Jim Rockford in t...
Jul 19, 2014
NASCAR's farewell to TNT continued the recent run of decline in raings forn the Sprint Cup Series. The telecast of the New Hampshire round secured a 2.7 rating and 4.3 million viewers on Sunday after...
Jul 18, 2014
Danny Thompson's quest to bring his late father's "Challenger II" back to life 46 years after it was built to chase the World Land Speed Record for piston- and wheel-driven vehicles took a big step t...
Jul 18, 2014
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of their Le Mans 24 Hours victory and IMSA GTS championship season, Nissan and Steve Millen are bringing the Le Mans-winning No. 75 300ZX (chassis no. 7), as well ...
Jul 17, 2014
Another in-car view of Jeff Zwart's Porsche GT3 Cup Turbo Hill Climb Special as prepared by BBI Autosport. Shot in 4k UHD with the Red Epic, Canon 1DC, Panasonic GH4, and Go Pro Hero cameras.
Jul 16, 2014
Two of the arguably most iconic Maserati racecars ever constructed served as the inspiration for this year's Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion poster art that was revealed today: The Maserati Tipo 6...
Jul 15, 2014
Gary Lee interviews a young Jeff Gordon for ESPN. ( Indianapolis Star file photo) Veteran motorsports broadcaster Gary Lee was found dead in his Indianapolis home today, likely the result of a heart ...
Jul 14, 2014
"We hit 317mph on our second pass today. We experienced no issues with the car and successfully gathered all the data we needed for the upcoming SCTA and FIA events later this year. Given today’s pos...
Jul 12, 2014
Danny Thompson got his "Challenger II" Land Speed Record car up to speed on the Bonneville Salt Flats Friday, as he and his team moved closer to attempting a challenge to the existing wheel-driven LS...
Page 8 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 12:53:00' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 12:53:00' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications