Aug 21, 2014
This year is going by incredibly quickly; I can't believe we are already down to our last two Indy Lights races. It has all been a bit of a blur recently, especially coming back and forth from Englan...
Aug 19, 2014
After an exciting season in a Ferrari GT3 racecar which saw Nick Mancuso take pole position, a race win and three podiums in the Pirelli World Challenge, Nick is excited to get his chance behind the ...
Aug 18, 2014
ABOVE: Requiring use of systems like the HANS Device has made major league racing safer. The recent death of driver Kevin Ward Jr. in an incident at a sprint car race involving NASCAR star Tony Stewa...
Aug 15, 2014
As expected, the Ferrari 250 GTO offered for sale at Monterey Thursday night by Bonhams set a new world record for a car sold at public auction, The first 250 GTO to come under the gavel in decades s...
Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! Quite a lot has happened since my last post so I'm going to review some of the highlights of this season so far, starting off with my announcement of joining Cape ...
Aug 13, 2014
Mecum Auctions is offering for sale this 1995 Porsche 962 Kremer K8 Spyder, chassis No. WCS01, at its Monterey auction Aug. 14-16. Originally built by Kremer in January 1995, the car took the overall...
Aug 11, 2014
Jeremie Corcoran, the promoter of Canandaigua Motorsports Park – the track at which 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr. lost his life Saturday night in the incident involving NASCAR star Tony Stewart – has is...
Aug 11, 2014
Five All American Racers Eagle Indy cars will be offered for sale at two upcoming auctions in Monterey, including one of the 1972 cars that helped transform the sport and made Eagles the customer cha...
Aug 08, 2014
An enthusiastic and at times humbled audience of family, friends, fans and motorsports insiders gathered Wednesday evening in downtown Detroit to usher in an equally impressive and accomplished group...
Aug 08, 2014
Acclaimed for being the kick-off event for Monterey Car Week, Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival will celebrate its 23rd year on Wednesday, Aug. 13, at the Monterey Jet Center. Vintage aircraft and c...
Aug 07, 2014
It's common to see Go Pro cameras suction-cupped to vintage race cars at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, but one competition machine is different. It has not only several cameras affixed to i...
Aug 06, 2014
According to a report on MilitaryTimes.com, the National Guard is ending its sponsorship of Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Graham Rahal. Driving for Rick Hendrick, Earnhardt's team receives $32 million this ...
Page 6 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 00:18:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 00:18:14' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications