Sep 25, 2014
Ross Kenseth will attempt to make his first ARCA Racing Series start of the year, and first on a big track, on Oct. 3 at Kansas Speedway. Driving a No. 3 Chevy for RACE 101, Kenseth – 21-year-old son...
Sep 24, 2014
Although Tony Stewart has been cleared of criminal negligence in the death of Kevin Ward Jr. by a New York grand jury, the late sprint car racer's family said in a statement that it is not satisfied ...
Sep 24, 2014
(ABOVE - Left to right - Jim Leo of Pit Fit Training with the six Team USA Scholarship candidates - Aaron Telitz, Garth Rickards, Tristan DeGrand, Ben Auriemma, Kenton Koch, Michai Stephens.) Decisio...
Sep 23, 2014
The Elevation Group, a Cleveland-based sponsorship marketing, event production and communications company, today announced its agreement to jointly own Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks Series. Whi...
Sep 19, 2014
What’s the best way to get in started road racing? The latest instructional video from SAFEisFast.com shows you one the best places - The Sports Car Club of America. It’s where many members of the RR...
Sep 18, 2014
BJ Baldwin's "Recoil Two" with Monster Energy and Toyo Tires. The seven-time off-road racing and two-time solo Baja 1000 champion, and his 850hp Trophy Truck, equipped with almost 3 feet of rear susp...
Sep 17, 2014
FanVision, the in-venue technology and content provider used at professional sporting events worldwide, including NASCAR races, has announced a merger with PrePlay Inc., a developer of mobile games i...
Sep 16, 2014
The path from couch to race circuit is not always clear. Even for someone who's discovered the joys of track driving, the way to go from there to wheel-to-wheel racing is not always obvious. That's w...
Sep 15, 2014
Pro racer Tyler McQuarrie takes The RACER Channel along for two wild laps at Virginia International Raceway with a GoPro visor cam in a V8-powered Maserati Trofeo racecar.
Sep 15, 2014
Oliver Gavin, a four-time Le Mans class winner and current Corvette factory driver, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. Renowned for his impressive speed and consistency, Gavi...
Sep 14, 2014
Danny Thompson has confirmed that his rebuilt Challenger II will make its final runs of 2014 at the SCTA's World Finals event in Bonneville, Utah. The meet begins Saturday, Sept. 27, and goes until F...
Sep 12, 2014
Allison Melangton will join Hulman Motorsports as senior vice president of events, Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles announced Friday. Melangton, currently president of the Indiana Spor...
Page 6 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 07:55:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 07:55:29' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614