Oct 08, 2014
ABOVE: Michai 's open-wheel dream started from his earliest years and, at 22, he was testing at Indianapolis. Next up: representing the Team USA Scholarship in the UK. Michai Stephens, along with Aar...
Oct 07, 2014
The 17th Annual Petit Le Mans last weekend at Road Atlanta featured some spectacular racing action, a huge crowd and several superb performances from among no fewer than six former Team USA Scholarsh...
Oct 03, 2014
BMW of North America has announced the opening of the new BMW Performance Center West, the company's permanent performance driver training facility located in Southern California. BMW has partnered w...
Oct 02, 2014
A new program called The GP Experience has been launched which will allow enthusiasts to get behind the wheel of a real F1 racecar at tracks across the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Circuit of T...
Oct 01, 2014
Allen Berg Racing Schools has announceda Formula One Day & Advanced / Lapping programs on Jan. 23 and Two Day Program on Jan. 24-25, 2015 at The Thermal Club, a newly completed members-only racetrack...
Oct 01, 2014
The performance of the all-new, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 establishes it as one of the most capable vehicles on the market – and one of the few to achieve sub-3-second 0-60 performance and a sub-11...
Sep 30, 2014
ZOOM Motorsports, the exclusive event promoter of Barber Motorsports Park, announced that George Dennis has been hired as its president of he company. Dennis will replace Rick Humphrey and will overs...
Sep 30, 2014
German sports car and Formula 1 veteran Jochen Mass will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 53rd edition of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on January 24-25, 2015 at Daytona International Speedway – the seas...
Sep 29, 2014
Andersen Promotions today announced that it has entered into a partnership with RACER magazine and Racer Media & Marketing which will see the leading motorsports authority become an Official Partner ...
Sep 29, 2014
After intense deliberations, Aaron Telitz of Birchwood, Wis. (pictured at above right), and Michai Stephens (at left) of Evanston, Ill., were named Monday as winners of prestigious Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 25, 2014
Ross Kenseth will attempt to make his first ARCA Racing Series start of the year, and first on a big track, on Oct. 3 at Kansas Speedway. Driving a No. 3 Chevy for RACE 101, Kenseth – 21-year-old son...
Sep 24, 2014
Although Tony Stewart has been cleared of criminal negligence in the death of Kevin Ward Jr. by a New York grand jury, the late sprint car racer's family said in a statement that it is not satisfied ...
Page 5 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P7 - Tony Kanaan
- WEC: Porsche adds third P1 car for Le Mans, Spa
- IMSA: Van Gisbergen set for Rolex 24 return with AJR
- RACER: Robin Miller on Simona de Silvestro
- F1: McLaren's Honda test car to run in Abu Dhabi
- F1: Ferrari replaces Mattiacci as team boss
- F1: Red Bull claims others pushing wing limits, too
- Lynn says GP3 title clincher in qualifying felt "weird"
- Loeb returns to WRC for Monte Carlo
- F1: Smedley says Williams did all it could in Abu Dhabi
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-24 21:38:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-24 21:38:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614