Aug 01, 2014
An example of arguably the most famous and sought-after classic racecar ever – the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – will be previewed by Bonhams at the Monterey Pre-Reunion Aug. 9 and 10. The classic racecar, ...
Jul 31, 2014
Bell Racing USA will launch a social media-based photo contest on Aug. 1; the contest platform will include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and will conclude on Oct. 8. Bell Racing USA utilizes the s...
Jul 29, 2014
A new reality series – Mecum Dealmakers – debuts Thursday, July 31 at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN, providing car enthusiasts with a unique, behind-the-scenes look at the high-intensity world of Mecum Auction...
FIA Institute Awards Skip Barber Racing School highest level of accreditation in Young Driver Safety ProgramJul 24, 2014
Skip Barber Racing School and Mexico's OMDAI have been awarded the highest level of accreditation in the FIA Institute's Young Driver Safety Program and will now become Regional Training Providers (R...
Jul 23, 2014
Everybody talks about being green, but Pocono Raceway is backing it up. Nearly four years to the day of the original dedication of Pocono Raceway's solar farm, the total amount of energy produced by ...
Jul 22, 2014
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway introduced the new and improved IMS scoring pylon to the media today on the main straightaway of the iconic 2.5-mile oval, ahead of this weekend's TUDOR United SportsC...
Jul 21, 2014
With one of the most famous last names in motorsports, Bruno Senna began his racing career in Europe and soon progressed through Formula BMW and Formula 3. He stepped up to GP2 in 2007 and two succes...
Jul 20, 2014
Actor James Garner, a star of movies like "Grand Prix" and television shows but best known as the amiable gambler Bret Maverick in the 1950s western "Maverick" and the cranky sleuth Jim Rockford in t...
Jul 19, 2014
NASCAR's farewell to TNT continued the recent run of decline in raings forn the Sprint Cup Series. The telecast of the New Hampshire round secured a 2.7 rating and 4.3 million viewers on Sunday after...
Jul 18, 2014
Danny Thompson's quest to bring his late father's "Challenger II" back to life 46 years after it was built to chase the World Land Speed Record for piston- and wheel-driven vehicles took a big step t...
Jul 18, 2014
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of their Le Mans 24 Hours victory and IMSA GTS championship season, Nissan and Steve Millen are bringing the Le Mans-winning No. 75 300ZX (chassis no. 7), as well ...
Jul 17, 2014
Another in-car view of Jeff Zwart's Porsche GT3 Cup Turbo Hill Climb Special as prepared by BBI Autosport. Shot in 4k UHD with the Red Epic, Canon 1DC, Panasonic GH4, and Go Pro Hero cameras.
Page 5 of 14
Subscribe to Racer
- Munnich's World RX Audi to make debut
- Double points could be dropped in '15
- FIA eases F1 radio clampdown rules
- Audi and Toyota split practice honours
- Krohn gets LMP2 Ligier for 2015
- WEC: Toyota tops wet night practice at COTA
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 11:59:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 11:59:27' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications