Sep 15, 2014
Oliver Gavin, a four-time Le Mans class winner and current Corvette factory driver, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. Renowned for his impressive speed and consistency, Gavi...
Sep 14, 2014
Danny Thompson has confirmed that his rebuilt Challenger II will make its final runs of 2014 at the SCTA's World Finals event in Bonneville, Utah. The meet begins Saturday, Sept. 27, and goes until F...
Sep 12, 2014
Allison Melangton will join Hulman Motorsports as senior vice president of events, Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles announced Friday. Melangton, currently president of the Indiana Spor...
Sep 11, 2014
A wide variety of accomplished insiders from the world of motorsports have a tough task ahead of them as they work toward naming two winners from a group of six candidates who auditioned at Auto Club...
Sep 10, 2014
iRacing has reached – and breached – the billion lap mark. The milestone came on Friday evening when Pebst Augusta (Scandinavia) crossed the start-finish line at Homestead-Miami Speedway in his Dalla...
Sep 05, 2014
Nova Brown, an 18-year-old competitor in Skip Barber racing series (shown above at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca) who recently graduated from high school, died earlier this week in a crash of his motorcy...
Ferrari to celebrate 60th anniversary in North America with "Race Through the Decades" in Beverly HillsSep 04, 2014
Ferrari North America invites you to join it celebrate the company's 60th year in the United States on exclusive Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif. On Sunday, Oct. 12 from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m...
Sep 04, 2014
One week ago I made my debut in the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires at the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma. My week started off as usual working my nine-to-five job at Gen Right Off Road ...
Sep 03, 2014
Mazda celebrated the unveiling of the fourth generation Mazda MX-5 on Wednesday together with fans at events held simultaneously in Japan, USA and Spain. The all-new MX-5, which adopts both SKYACTIV ...
Sep 01, 2014
Enjoy this amazing on board video as young Joey Jordan goes from last to first in one spectacular lap in the NorCar NASA Spec Miata race on the new 5-mile lap configuration of Thunderhill Raceway Par...
Aug 29, 2014
The all-new 2016 MX-5 Miata will be revealed for the first time LIVE on Mazda's YouTube channel. You can stream the full event on Wednesday, Sept. 3 at 6pm PT here: http://bit.ly/2016_MX5. #LongLiveT...
Aug 27, 2014
Three days after claiming its first Indy Lights championship with driver Gabby Chaves, Belardi Auto Racing has announced its plans to return to the category in 2015 with at least two of the new Dalla...
Page 4 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 11:27:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 11:27:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications