Sep 23, 2014
The Elevation Group, a Cleveland-based sponsorship marketing, event production and communications company, today announced its agreement to jointly own Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks Series. Whi...
Sep 19, 2014
What’s the best way to get in started road racing? The latest instructional video from SAFEisFast.com shows you one the best places - The Sports Car Club of America. It’s where many members of the RR...
Sep 18, 2014
BJ Baldwin's "Recoil Two" with Monster Energy and Toyo Tires. The seven-time off-road racing and two-time solo Baja 1000 champion, and his 850hp Trophy Truck, equipped with almost 3 feet of rear susp...
Sep 17, 2014
FanVision, the in-venue technology and content provider used at professional sporting events worldwide, including NASCAR races, has announced a merger with PrePlay Inc., a developer of mobile games i...
Sep 16, 2014
The path from couch to race circuit is not always clear. Even for someone who's discovered the joys of track driving, the way to go from there to wheel-to-wheel racing is not always obvious. That's w...
Sep 15, 2014
Pro racer Tyler McQuarrie takes The RACER Channel along for two wild laps at Virginia International Raceway with a GoPro visor cam in a V8-powered Maserati Trofeo racecar.
Sep 15, 2014
Oliver Gavin, a four-time Le Mans class winner and current Corvette factory driver, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. Renowned for his impressive speed and consistency, Gavi...
Sep 14, 2014
Danny Thompson has confirmed that his rebuilt Challenger II will make its final runs of 2014 at the SCTA's World Finals event in Bonneville, Utah. The meet begins Saturday, Sept. 27, and goes until F...
Sep 12, 2014
Allison Melangton will join Hulman Motorsports as senior vice president of events, Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles announced Friday. Melangton, currently president of the Indiana Spor...
Sep 11, 2014
A wide variety of accomplished insiders from the world of motorsports have a tough task ahead of them as they work toward naming two winners from a group of six candidates who auditioned at Auto Club...
Sep 10, 2014
iRacing has reached – and breached – the billion lap mark. The milestone came on Friday evening when Pebst Augusta (Scandinavia) crossed the start-finish line at Homestead-Miami Speedway in his Dalla...
Sep 05, 2014
Nova Brown, an 18-year-old competitor in Skip Barber racing series (shown above at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca) who recently graduated from high school, died earlier this week in a crash of his motorcy...
Page 4 of 17
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Third cars continues to be a divisive topic
- MotoGP: Hernandez gets Ducati support for 2015
- WRC drivers still steamed over "dangerous" Rally Spain
- F1: Button "just enjoying myself" for now
- F1: Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- WEC: Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Renault evaluating 18-inch tires for FR3.5
- Former ALMS racer Jon Field sentenced to prison
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
- F1 retro gallery: U.S. Grand Prix winners - 1959-’80
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 15:14:50' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 15:14:50' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications