Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 13, 2014
The Mazda Road to Indy in conjunction with the MAXSpeed Group has announced the finalists of their inaugural karting Driver Advancement Program. The four winners will be given the opportunity to "sam...
Oct 11, 2014
Wisconsin native Aaron Telitz provides some background information leading up to his recent selection, along with Michai Stephens, to represent the Team USA Scholarship in the upcoming Formula Ford F...
Oct 10, 2014
The recent takeover of AMA road racing by the new KRAVE group that includes motorcycling legend Wayne Rainey has had one prominent casualty, as Daytona International Speedway announced that it was ca...
Oct 10, 2014
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) has announced the locations for its second annual twin 2015 NASA Championship presented by Toyo tires events. The 2015 NASA Eastern States Championships wil...
Oct 09, 2014
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Skip Barber Racing School has announced two new programs for the motorsport enthusiast for 2015. The first product combines the best of both worlds – high-performanc...
Oct 08, 2014
ABOVE: Michai 's open-wheel dream started from his earliest years and, at 22, he was testing at Indianapolis. Next up: representing the Team USA Scholarship in the UK. Michai Stephens, along with Aar...
Oct 07, 2014
The 17th Annual Petit Le Mans last weekend at Road Atlanta featured some spectacular racing action, a huge crowd and several superb performances from among no fewer than six former Team USA Scholarsh...
Oct 03, 2014
BMW of North America has announced the opening of the new BMW Performance Center West, the company's permanent performance driver training facility located in Southern California. BMW has partnered w...
Oct 02, 2014
A new program called The GP Experience has been launched which will allow enthusiasts to get behind the wheel of a real F1 racecar at tracks across the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Circuit of T...
Oct 01, 2014
Allen Berg Racing Schools has announceda Formula One Day & Advanced / Lapping programs on Jan. 23 and Two Day Program on Jan. 24-25, 2015 at The Thermal Club, a newly completed members-only racetrack...
Oct 01, 2014
The performance of the all-new, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 establishes it as one of the most capable vehicles on the market – and one of the few to achieve sub-3-second 0-60 performance and a sub-11...
Page 2 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Marussia set to miss US GP too
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Ambrose to make early V8 return
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 13:29:58' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 13:29:58' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications