Aug 05, 2014
BMW announced that it will run its newly restored 1970 BMW ALPINA 2002ti in the annual Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunionk. The car will be raced by Road & Track Executive Editor and vintage racer Sam...
Aug 04, 2014
In a move to broaden the scope and quality of historic and vintage automobile racing across the United States, General Racing Ltd. will merge with Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA), effecti...
Aug 03, 2014
Garett Grist lined up third on the grid for Sunday morning's Cooper Tires Pro Mazda Grand Prix at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Round 11 of the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires, but...
Aug 03, 2014
Florian Latorre took control of the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda this morning, following up his second- and fourth-place finishes from the past two days by dominating Race 3 of ...
Aug 03, 2014
Nicolas Costa overcame a severe bout of stomach cramps to score a finely judged victory in Saturday evening's Cooper Tires Pro Mazda Grand Prix at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Round 10 of the Pro ...
Aug 01, 2014
An example of arguably the most famous and sought-after classic racecar ever – the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – will be previewed by Bonhams at the Monterey Pre-Reunion Aug. 9 and 10. The classic racecar, ...
Jul 31, 2014
Bell Racing USA will launch a social media-based photo contest on Aug. 1; the contest platform will include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and will conclude on Oct. 8. Bell Racing USA utilizes the s...
Jul 29, 2014
A new reality series – Mecum Dealmakers – debuts Thursday, July 31 at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN, providing car enthusiasts with a unique, behind-the-scenes look at the high-intensity world of Mecum Auction...
FIA Institute Awards Skip Barber Racing School highest level of accreditation in Young Driver Safety ProgramJul 24, 2014
Skip Barber Racing School and Mexico's OMDAI have been awarded the highest level of accreditation in the FIA Institute's Young Driver Safety Program and will now become Regional Training Providers (R...
Jul 23, 2014
Everybody talks about being green, but Pocono Raceway is backing it up. Nearly four years to the day of the original dedication of Pocono Raceway's solar farm, the total amount of energy produced by ...
Jul 22, 2014
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway introduced the new and improved IMS scoring pylon to the media today on the main straightaway of the iconic 2.5-mile oval, ahead of this weekend's TUDOR United SportsC...
Jul 21, 2014
With one of the most famous last names in motorsports, Bruno Senna began his racing career in Europe and soon progressed through Formula BMW and Formula 3. He stepped up to GP2 in 2007 and two succes...
Page 10 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 05:30:37' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 05:30:37' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614