Jan 28, 2014
The American Auto Racing Writers and Broadcasters Association ("AARWBA") announced John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High Mileage Funny Car as a member of the All-America First Team for the 16th ...
Jan 21, 2014
Rob Wendland, a Don Schumacher Racing crew chief since mid-2011, has been released b y the team, effective immediately. Wendland tuned the Dodge Charger R/T Funny Car driven by Johnny Gray through th...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car world champ John Force and 2012 Top Fuel world champion Antron Brown put down the fastest runs in their respective categories during the final ...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending series champs Shawn Langdon in Top Fuel and Ron Capps in Funny Car posted the best numbers on Friday's pre-season test session in preparation for the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and...
Nov 27, 2013
NAPA/Mountain View Performance team owner Nick Mitsos has announced a strategic alliance with Ken Black Racing for the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing season. As part of the agreement, Mountain Vie...
Nov 27, 2013
Erica Enders-Stevens will race for the Elite Motorsports team during the upcoming 2014 Pro Stock season. Enders-Stevens, who is the first woman to win in Pro Stock, has six wins in 102 national event...
Nov 25, 2013
For the second year NHRA Top Fuel driver Antron Brown and sponsor Matco Tools teamed up to increase breast cancer awareness through the "Tools for the Cause" campaign and raise funds for Susan G. Kom...
Nov 20, 2013
Veteran crew chief Lee Beard has been named Top Fuel and Funny Car Consultant to NHRA and will work closely on Top Fuel and Funny Car initiatives with NHRA's tech department, the drag racing sanction...
Nov 19, 2013
Brandon Bernstein and Joe Barlam, released yesterday from Morgan Lucas Racing, have joined Al-Anabi Racing, the team announced Wednesday. Bernstein, a 19-time Top Fuel race winner, joins Al-Anabi Rac...
Nov 19, 2013
NHRA Top Fuel racer Brittany Force was named the winner of the $20,000 Automobile Club of Southern California Road to the Future Award Monday night at the champions banquet following the season final...
Nov 12, 2013
Langdon gives his Wally a Mello Yello shower in celebration. (NHRA photos) The new Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Top Fuel world champion meets the media after wrapping up the title last weekend in P...
Nov 10, 2013
Jeg Coughlin (LEFT) captured his fifth NHRA Pro Stock world championship title Sunday at the Auto Club NHRA Finals. Shawn Langdon (Top Fuel), Matt Hagan (Funny Car), Rickie Jones (Pro Stock) and Eddi...
Page 8 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Westbrook back with Trackspeed
- Sprint event planned for UK city
- Alonso holds no fear for Button
- Caterham management steps back
- Ogier leads as rivals struggle in dust
- Porsche GT drivers get LMP1 audition
- FIA won't force third cars in 2014
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- Lorenzo fastest after rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 12:52:01' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 12:52:01' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications