Jan 21, 2014
Rob Wendland, a Don Schumacher Racing crew chief since mid-2011, has been released b y the team, effective immediately. Wendland tuned the Dodge Charger R/T Funny Car driven by Johnny Gray through th...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car world champ John Force and 2012 Top Fuel world champion Antron Brown put down the fastest runs in their respective categories during the final ...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending series champs Shawn Langdon in Top Fuel and Ron Capps in Funny Car posted the best numbers on Friday's pre-season test session in preparation for the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and...
Nov 27, 2013
NAPA/Mountain View Performance team owner Nick Mitsos has announced a strategic alliance with Ken Black Racing for the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing season. As part of the agreement, Mountain Vie...
Nov 27, 2013
Erica Enders-Stevens will race for the Elite Motorsports team during the upcoming 2014 Pro Stock season. Enders-Stevens, who is the first woman to win in Pro Stock, has six wins in 102 national event...
Nov 25, 2013
For the second year NHRA Top Fuel driver Antron Brown and sponsor Matco Tools teamed up to increase breast cancer awareness through the "Tools for the Cause" campaign and raise funds for Susan G. Kom...
Nov 20, 2013
Veteran crew chief Lee Beard has been named Top Fuel and Funny Car Consultant to NHRA and will work closely on Top Fuel and Funny Car initiatives with NHRA's tech department, the drag racing sanction...
Nov 19, 2013
Brandon Bernstein and Joe Barlam, released yesterday from Morgan Lucas Racing, have joined Al-Anabi Racing, the team announced Wednesday. Bernstein, a 19-time Top Fuel race winner, joins Al-Anabi Rac...
Nov 19, 2013
NHRA Top Fuel racer Brittany Force was named the winner of the $20,000 Automobile Club of Southern California Road to the Future Award Monday night at the champions banquet following the season final...
Nov 12, 2013
Langdon gives his Wally a Mello Yello shower in celebration. (NHRA photos) The new Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Top Fuel world champion meets the media after wrapping up the title last weekend in P...
Nov 10, 2013
Jeg Coughlin (LEFT) captured his fifth NHRA Pro Stock world championship title Sunday at the Auto Club NHRA Finals. Shawn Langdon (Top Fuel), Matt Hagan (Funny Car), Rickie Jones (Pro Stock) and Eddi...
Page 7 of 14
Subscribe to Racer
- Analysis: Sochi hosts first race meeting
- F1: Lotus expects reduced financial losses
- F1: Mattiacci says Monza exposed Ferrari deficit
- MotoGP: Bautista signs Gresini Aprilia deal
- F1: Communication clampdown extended to pit boards
- World touring: Engstler to field local duo in in Macau
- MALSHER: Formula E is missing that vital spark
- RACER’s IMSA & WEC Circuit of The Americas Resource Guide
- SportsCar magazine revs up for the SCCA National Championship Runoffs in the October 2014 issue
- Road to Indy: Herta, Parsons to test for Cape Motorsports
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-16 15:54:49' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-16 15:54:49' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications