Mar 13, 2014
The much anticipated debut of Mopar's newest Pro Stock class vehicle, the Dodge Dart, will take place this weekend at the NHRA Gatornationals, following its reveal by Allen Johnson and Jeg Coughlin J...
Mar 10, 2014
Keeping it in the Force family, Brittany Force is your overwhelming choice as RACER Rookie of the Year. She joins her father, John, who earned overall RACER of the Year and Drag Racer of the Year hon...
Mar 04, 2014
Don Schumacher Racing's Make-A-Wish Dodge Charger R/T Funny Car team will have a distinct Iowa flavor when it arrives at Gainesville, Fla., next week for the NHRA Gatornationals. John Collins, in his...
Feb 28, 2014
Drag racer Doug Herbert clocks in at 300 miles-an-hour on the track, but a personal loss has given him a new passion: teaching teens safe-driving skills, as this report on the NBC Nightly News explai...
Feb 26, 2014
Lucas Oil Products co-founder Forrest Lucas will be inducted into the International Drag Racing Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2014 in a banquet on March 13 in Gainesville, Fla. The Lucas Oil P...
Feb 23, 2014
Alexis DeJoria raced to her first career Funny Car victory Sunday at the CARQUEST Auto Parts NHRA ationals at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. Antron Brown (Top Fuel) and Allen Johnson (Pro Stock) a...
Feb 22, 2014
NHRA Funny Car icon John Force will be seeking his seventh consecutive final round appearance from the No. 1 qualifying position Sunday at the CARQUEST Auto Parts NHRA Nationals at Wild Horse Pass Mo...
Feb 21, 2014
John Force set national and track records at the NHRA season-opener in Pomona two weeks ago and continued his impressive early-season hot streak Friday by racing to the qualifying lead in Funny Car a...
Feb 09, 2014
John Force opened his pursuit of a 17th Funny Car world championship title in record-setting fashion when he raced to victory Sunday at the Circle K NHRA Winternationals. Khalid alBalooshi (Top Fuel)...
Feb 08, 2014
Doug Kalitta raced to the No. 1 qualifying position in Top Fuel Saturday at the Circle K NHRA Winternationals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. John Force (Funny Car) and Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock) als...
Feb 08, 2014
John Force raced to a national record time of 3.966 seconds at 324.12 mph in his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang to lead Funny Car qualifying at the season-opening Circle K NHRA Winternationals Friday at Au...
Feb 04, 2014
Fresh from its 18th NHRA Mello Yello Funny Car Championship, John Force Racing and longtime sponsor BrandSource have teamed up with Ford to giveaway a Ford Escape S-Series model through the 2014 Win ...
Page 7 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
- F1: More than 20 races no problem, Ecclestone says
- WRC: Ogier stretches lead in Spain
- F1: Kvyat says he won't change for Red Bull
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 20:55:26' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 20:55:26' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications