Feb 23, 2014
Alexis DeJoria raced to her first career Funny Car victory Sunday at the CARQUEST Auto Parts NHRA ationals at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. Antron Brown (Top Fuel) and Allen Johnson (Pro Stock) a...
Feb 22, 2014
NHRA Funny Car icon John Force will be seeking his seventh consecutive final round appearance from the No. 1 qualifying position Sunday at the CARQUEST Auto Parts NHRA Nationals at Wild Horse Pass Mo...
Feb 21, 2014
John Force set national and track records at the NHRA season-opener in Pomona two weeks ago and continued his impressive early-season hot streak Friday by racing to the qualifying lead in Funny Car a...
Feb 09, 2014
John Force opened his pursuit of a 17th Funny Car world championship title in record-setting fashion when he raced to victory Sunday at the Circle K NHRA Winternationals. Khalid alBalooshi (Top Fuel)...
Feb 08, 2014
Doug Kalitta raced to the No. 1 qualifying position in Top Fuel Saturday at the Circle K NHRA Winternationals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. John Force (Funny Car) and Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock) als...
Feb 08, 2014
John Force raced to a national record time of 3.966 seconds at 324.12 mph in his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang to lead Funny Car qualifying at the season-opening Circle K NHRA Winternationals Friday at Au...
Feb 04, 2014
Fresh from its 18th NHRA Mello Yello Funny Car Championship, John Force Racing and longtime sponsor BrandSource have teamed up with Ford to giveaway a Ford Escape S-Series model through the 2014 Win ...
Jan 28, 2014
The American Auto Racing Writers and Broadcasters Association ("AARWBA") announced John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High Mileage Funny Car as a member of the All-America First Team for the 16th ...
Jan 21, 2014
Rob Wendland, a Don Schumacher Racing crew chief since mid-2011, has been released b y the team, effective immediately. Wendland tuned the Dodge Charger R/T Funny Car driven by Johnny Gray through th...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car world champ John Force and 2012 Top Fuel world champion Antron Brown put down the fastest runs in their respective categories during the final ...
Jan 19, 2014
Defending series champs Shawn Langdon in Top Fuel and Ron Capps in Funny Car posted the best numbers on Friday's pre-season test session in preparation for the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and...
Nov 27, 2013
NAPA/Mountain View Performance team owner Nick Mitsos has announced a strategic alliance with Ken Black Racing for the 2014 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing season. As part of the agreement, Mountain Vie...
Page 7 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- Morris gets GP3 test with Status
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
- Raikkonen makes set-up breakthrough
- F1: Prost sure Honda will succeed again
- DTM: Mercedes to run new cars in finale
- MotoGP: Petrucci joins Pramac for 2015
- Honda reveals image of F1 engine
- Solberg seeking World Rallycross manufacturer deal
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 15:31:43' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 15:31:43' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications