Jun 30, 2014
Matco Tools, a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality automotive technician tools and equipment products, has extended it partnership with Don Schumacher Racing through the 2017 racing season. ...
Jun 29, 2014
Matt Hagan ended an 11-race winless streak in Funny Car with a victory Sunday at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals. Antron Brown (Top Fuel), Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock) and Hector Arana ...
Jun 28, 2014
Tommy Johnson Jr. ran his first career three-second pass in Funny Car to claim the No. 1 qualifier for Sunday's O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway. Doug Kalitta (Top Fuel...
Jun 27, 2014
Brittany Force piloted to the provisional No. 1 qualifying position in Top Fuel during Friday qualifying at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals. Robert Hight (Funny Car), Allen Johnson (P...
Jun 22, 2014
Ron Capps raced to his first victory of the season in Funny Car Sunday at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals. Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel, ABOVE), Dave Connolly (Pro Stock) and Angie Smith (Pro S...
Jun 21, 2014
Antron Brown will lead the Top Fuel category from the No. 1 qualifying position in Sunday's eliminations at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals. Robert Hight (Funny Car), Shane Gray (Pro Stock) ...
Jun 20, 2014
Robert Hight raced to the first three-second Funny Car run in New England Dragway history during Friday qualifying at the Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals. Antron Brown (Top Fuel), Shane Gray (Pr...
Jun 15, 2014
Reigning NHRA Mello Yello Top Fuel world champion Shawn Langdon claimed his first victory of the season Sunday at the Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals presented by Tri-Cities Area Ford Dealers. Tom...
Jun 14, 2014
Second-year driver Brittany Force earned the Top Fuel No. 1 qualifying position Saturday at the Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals presented by Tri-Cities Area Ford Dealers at Bristol Dragway. Del Wo...
Jun 13, 2014
Del Worsham raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car Friday during a rain-shortened day of action at the Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals at Bristol Dragway. Persistent rain showers in the area fo...
Jun 01, 2014
Richie Crampton claimed his first career Top Fuel victory, becoming the 100th different winner in the category, at the Toyota NHRA Summernationals on Sunday. Cruz Pedregon (Funny Car), Jeg Coughlin (...
May 31, 2014
Doug Kalitta was quickest in Top Fuel Saturday and earned the No. 1 qualifying position at the Toyota NHRA Summernationals at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. Cruz Pedregon (Funny Car), Allen Johnso...
Page 3 of 14
Subscribe to Racer
- Renault: Only a pole will prove pace
- Mercedes warned against 'overreactions'
- Stewart case referred to grand jury
- MSA Formula to use Mygale F4 cars
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 17 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IMSA: P2 manufacturers searching for sales boost at season’s end
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-17 09:48:38' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-17 09:48:38' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications