Aug 01, 2014
John Force raced to the provisional No. 1 qualifying position in Funny Car during Friday qualifying at the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Northwest Nationals. Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel) and Allen Johnson (...
Jul 28, 2014
Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen and Don "The Snake" Prudhomme were two of the fiercest rivals in NHRA Funny Car history. However, for most of the time, Prudhomme came out on the winning end in their legend...
Jul 27, 2014
Courtney Force beat father John Force in the final to become the winningest female in Funny Car history at the NHRA Sonoma Nationals on Sunday. Khalid alBalooshi (Top Fuel), Jason Line (Pro Stock) an...
Jul 26, 2014
Andrew Hines drove to victory in the inaugural MiraMonte Records Pro Bike Battle, closing out an action packed Saturday at the NHRA Sonoma Nationals at Sonoma Raceway. In other racing on Saturday, Br...
Jul 26, 2014
Courtney Force raced to the current No. 1 qualifying position in Funny Car during Friday qualifying at the NHRA Sonoma Nationals. Brittany Force (Top Fuel), Jason Line (Pro Stock) and John Hall (Pro ...
Jul 22, 2014
On Sept. 6, 1982 at Indianapolis, Shirley Muldowney captured the greatest victory of her outstanding Top Fuel career. Already a two-time Top Fuel world champion and winner of 15 national events, Muld...
Jul 20, 2014
J.R. Todd earned his first Top Fuel win of the season and first since 2008, by racing to victory Sunday at the Mopar Mile-High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway. Robert Hight (Funny Car), Allen Johnson...
Jul 19, 2014
Tony Schumacher raced to his first No. 1 qualifying position of the year and his career first in his storied career at Bandimere Speedway during qualifying for the Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals. Joh...
Jul 09, 2014
The 1970 U.S. Nationals Top Fuel final between Don Prudhomme, near lane, and Jim Nicoll ended spectacularly when Nicoll's dragster was cut in two by an exploding clutch. Nicoll was not seriously inju...
Jul 06, 2014
In a thrilling side-by-side final round duel with longtime rival Ron Capps, NHRA Funny Car icon John Force picked up his 140th career win on Sunday at the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals. Antr...
Jul 05, 2014
Reigning Top Fuel world champion driver Shawn Langdon raced to a track record performance Saturday to claim his third No. 1 qualifier of the season, and will try for his second victory of the season ...
Jun 30, 2014
Matco Tools, a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality automotive technician tools and equipment products, has extended it partnership with Don Schumacher Racing through the 2017 racing season. ...
Page 3 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 00:27:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 00:27:52' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications