Jul 26, 2014
Andrew Hines drove to victory in the inaugural MiraMonte Records Pro Bike Battle, closing out an action packed Saturday at the NHRA Sonoma Nationals at Sonoma Raceway. In other racing on Saturday, Br...
Jul 26, 2014
Courtney Force raced to the current No. 1 qualifying position in Funny Car during Friday qualifying at the NHRA Sonoma Nationals. Brittany Force (Top Fuel), Jason Line (Pro Stock) and John Hall (Pro ...
Jul 22, 2014
On Sept. 6, 1982 at Indianapolis, Shirley Muldowney captured the greatest victory of her outstanding Top Fuel career. Already a two-time Top Fuel world champion and winner of 15 national events, Muld...
Jul 20, 2014
J.R. Todd earned his first Top Fuel win of the season and first since 2008, by racing to victory Sunday at the Mopar Mile-High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway. Robert Hight (Funny Car), Allen Johnson...
Jul 19, 2014
Tony Schumacher raced to his first No. 1 qualifying position of the year and his career first in his storied career at Bandimere Speedway during qualifying for the Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals. Joh...
Jul 09, 2014
The 1970 U.S. Nationals Top Fuel final between Don Prudhomme, near lane, and Jim Nicoll ended spectacularly when Nicoll's dragster was cut in two by an exploding clutch. Nicoll was not seriously inju...
Jul 06, 2014
In a thrilling side-by-side final round duel with longtime rival Ron Capps, NHRA Funny Car icon John Force picked up his 140th career win on Sunday at the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals. Antr...
Jul 05, 2014
Reigning Top Fuel world champion driver Shawn Langdon raced to a track record performance Saturday to claim his third No. 1 qualifier of the season, and will try for his second victory of the season ...
Jun 30, 2014
Matco Tools, a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality automotive technician tools and equipment products, has extended it partnership with Don Schumacher Racing through the 2017 racing season. ...
Jun 29, 2014
Matt Hagan ended an 11-race winless streak in Funny Car with a victory Sunday at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals. Antron Brown (Top Fuel), Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock) and Hector Arana ...
Jun 28, 2014
Tommy Johnson Jr. ran his first career three-second pass in Funny Car to claim the No. 1 qualifier for Sunday's O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway. Doug Kalitta (Top Fuel...
Jun 27, 2014
Brittany Force piloted to the provisional No. 1 qualifying position in Top Fuel during Friday qualifying at the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals. Robert Hight (Funny Car), Allen Johnson (P...
Page 3 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 23:17:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 23:17:46' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications