Jul 07, 2013
Jul 06, 2013
Jul 05, 2013
John Force has advanced to the final round in the last three races, and his hot streak continued on Friday as he raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car at the seventh annual Summit Racing Equipmen...
Jun 02, 2013
Shawn Langdon (LEFT) raced to his third Top Fuel victory of the season Sunday at the Toyota NHRA Summernationals at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. Matt Hagan (Funny Car), Mike Edwards (Pro Stock) ...
Jun 01, 2013
Top Fuel driver Clay Millican raced to his first career No. 1 qualifying position Saturday at the Toyota NHRA Summernationals at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. Matt Hagan (Funny Car), Mike Edwards ...
May 21, 2013
Rocky Brands announced today that its role is expanding with NHRA Funny Car racer Matt Hagan, currently ranked third in the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car points. Hagan, who has one ti...
May 20, 2013
Johnny Gray raced to his third victory of the season Sunday and moved back into the Funny Car points lead at the 25th annual NHRA Kansas Nationals. Shawn Langdon (Top Fuel) and Jeg Coughlin Jr. (Pro ...
May 18, 2013
John Force ended a 19-race No. 1 qualifying slump by racing to a track record performance in Funny Car Saturday at the NHRA Kansas Nationals. Shawn Langdon (Top Fuel) and Mike Edwards (Pro Stock) also...
May 18, 2013
Tony Schumacher raced to the qualifying lead in Top Fuel Friday at the 25th annual NHRA Kansas Nationals. Robert Hight (Funny Car) and Mike Edwards (Pro Stock) also were qualifying leaders at the NHRA...
May 15, 2013
Antron Brown is going from a track near Atlanta where he has won five NHRA titles to Heartland Park Topeka this weekend where he's never been to the winner's circle. The Topeka track, which will host...
May 14, 2013
The NHRA announced Tuesday that Pro Stock driver Greg Anderson has been fined $5,000 and penalized 10 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series championship points for removal of safety equipment (lifting ...
Page 14 of 17
Subscribe to Racer
- GP2: Vandoorne dominates feature race
- F1: Alonso hits back at Mattiacci remarks
- F1: Rosberg hopes pressure gets to Hamilton
- F1: Force India confirms Perez for 2015
- F1: Rosberg beats Hamilton to pole for decisive Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- F1: Small teams say third car idea scrapped; cost solution promised
- F1: Palmer rejected Caterham chance
- Rosberg tops final Abu Dhabi practice
- GP3: Stoneman swoops to Abu Dhabi success
- Bird rises above Putrajaya Formula E race
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-22 16:53:56' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-22 16:53:56' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614