Oct 28, 2014
When the outlook has been at its most challenging for NHRA Funny Car icon John Force over the years, that has often brought out the very best in the 16-time and reigning world champion. After the dep...
Oct 27, 2014
Bob Vandergriff Jr. confirmed that he will not be driving a Top Fuel dragster in next year's NHRA Mello Yello Series and will start his new direction solely as the team owner with a pair of dragsters...
Oct 23, 2014
A day after Jimmy Prock's resignation as John Force's crew chief, we learned why: In a brief statement, Don Schumacher Racing confirmed that it hired the veteran crew chief "for a position yet to be ...
Oct 22, 2014
John Force Racing CEO and 16-time NHRA Funny Car champion John Force announced Wednesday that he has accepted the resignation of his Castrol GTX High Mileage crew chief Jimmy Prock effective today. F...
Oct 20, 2014
Legendary drag racer and team owner Raymond Beadle passed away Monday following a heart attack, at the age of 70. Beadle gained fame as the owner-driver of the "Blue Max" Funny Cars (LEFT) in which h...
Oct 05, 2014
Matt Hagan took over the Funny Car points lead by racing to victory Sunday at the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. Tony Schumacher (Top Fuel), Rodger Brogdon (Pro Stock) and Eddie Krawiec (Pro ...
Oct 04, 2014
Top Fuel points leader Tony Schumacher claimed the No. 1 qualifying position Saturday at the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway. Cruz Pedregon (Funny Car), Erica Enders-Stevens (Pro Stock) and Hec...
Sep 28, 2014
Courtney Force raced to her second consecutive Funny Car victory in the NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship playoffs Sunday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals. Antron Brown (Top F...
Sep 27, 2014
Veteran Top Fuel driver Doug Kalitta raced to his sixth No. 1 qualifying position of the season Saturday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals at Gateway Motorsports Park, near St. Louis. John ...
Sep 26, 2014
John Force continued his march to a record 17th world championship title by racing to the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals at Gateway Motorsports Park near...
Sep 25, 2014
"CBS News Sunday Morning," the network's long-running show with news, features and commentary, will include a segment on NHRA Funny Car star John Force during this Sunday's broadcast. The entire John...
Sep 21, 2014
Tony Schumacher and his U.S. Army Top Fuel dragster team are rounding into championship form as he raced to his second victory in as many days, this time winning the AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals Sund...
Page 2 of 17
Subscribe to Racer
- Rosberg counting on Bottas's pace
- F1: Ocon encouraged by practice speed
- GP2: Vandoorne takes fourth straight pole in Abu Dhabi
- F1: Cooling issues led to Williams bodywork loss
- WEC: Three Porsche GT drivers in P1 frame
- F1: Hamilton stays ahead in Abu Dhabi Practice 2
- F1: Grosjean gets 20-place grid penalty
- GP3: Lynn champion as Kirchhofer gets Abu Dhabi pole
- ELMS pushes for open-wheel converts
- Analysis: McLaren's new front wing
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-21 17:35:31' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-21 17:35:31' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614