British Touring Car Championship leader Colin Turkington was awarded victory in the third race at Snetterton on Sunday, after James Nash was excluded from the results.
Officials deemed that the 23-year-old Chevrolet driver was to blame for spinning Airwaves BMW driver Rob Collard out of the lead early in the race. Nash was therefore denied his first victory in the series.
The revised results mean that Turkington now leads Fabrizio Giovanardi by 17 points in the drivers standings, with Matt Neal third a further 29 points adrift.
The revised results are as follows:
Pos Driver Car Time/Gap
1. Colin Turkington BMW +0.484
2. Fabrizio Giovanardi Vauxhall +0.717
3. Matt Neal Vauxhall +1.009
4. Andrew Jordan Vauxhall +3.099
5. James Thompson Honda +5.836
6. Paul O'Neill Honda +6.066
7. Adam Jones SEAT +7.175
8. Jonathan Adam BMW +7.407
9. David Pinkney Honda +10.069
10. Martin Johnson Vauxhall +11.102
11. John George Honda +13.633
12. Gordon Shedden SEAT +25.709
13. Jason Plato Chevrolet +1 lap
Rob Collard BMW 12 laps
Stephen Jelley BMW 12 laps
Tom Chilton Ford 5 laps
Harry Vaulkhard Chevrolet 0 laps
James Nash Chevrolet 30m33.273s