Jun 07, 2014
Related Stories Matt Crafton put a definitive end to his 13-year/26-race winless streak at Texas Motor Speedway Friday night, steamrolling the field while stretching his fuel mileage en route to a NA...
Jun 06, 2014
Denny Hamlin stole pole position late in NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Pocono Raceway. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver set a late benchmark in the five-minute pole shootout to deny Stewart-Haas' Kurt B...
Jun 02, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR officials say they have no concerns about the Dover International Speedway track after Sunday's Sprint Cup race was disrupted when a hole opened up in the oval's surface. Jamie...
Jun 02, 2014
Penske is hoping to expand Juan Pablo Montoya's NASCAR programme in 2015 alongside his IndyCar deal. The Colombian returned to IndyCar with Penske this year after a six-year stint in NASCAR with Gana...
Jun 01, 2014
Jimmie Johnson scored his second NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in as many weeks at Dover, holding off Brad Keselowski in a late-race restart. Hendrick Chevy star Johnson dominated the second half of the ...
May 31, 2014
Kyle Busch's dominant weekend at the Monster Mile continued on Saturday. Hours after leading 150 laps to win the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Busch led the final 124 to capture Saturday's ...
May 31, 2014
Tony Stewart had to put in a lot of recovery time after suffering a serious leg injury in a sprint car accident last August, but the multi-titled NASCAR star clearly isn't going to let it blunt his d...
May 30, 2014
Much to the dismay of Matt Crafton, Johnny Sauter, Ryan Blaney and others, Kyle Busch has been unstoppable in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and untouchable at Dover International Speedway. Bu...
May 30, 2014
Brad Keselowski took a dominant NASCAR Sprint Cup pole as records were broken in qualifying for Sunday's Dover International Speedway round. The Penske Ford driver was the first to set a time in the ...
May 27, 2014
Jimmie Johnson says he never had the slightest concern that he was going to miss out on the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase before his Charlotte Motor Speedway win. This year the Chase positions are ear...
May 25, 2014
Jimmie Johnson claimed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win of 2014 in the Charlotte 600 after a race-long battle with Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth. Polesitter Johnson, the first man to win the 600 from...
May 24, 2014
Related Stories Once Kyle Larson made a breathtaking pass for the lead just past the midpoint of Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series History 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, the outome was all but de...
Page 9 of 45
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 04:00:32' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 04:00:32' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications