Jul 07, 2014
Related Stories Nine of NASCAR's largest teams have formed an alliance with the aim of exploring common interests and collaborating on initiatives to promote the sport. The organization initially con...
Jul 06, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports driver Aric Almirola picked up his first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in a Daytona race finally abandoned after two enormous crashes and multiple rain delays. Bad weather had d...
Jul 05, 2014
Saturday's 400-mile Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race has been postponed until Sunday due to rain. The race was scheduled for a Saturday night slot and due to get underway just before 8 p.m, but with he...
Jul 04, 2014
Kasey Kahne and Ryan Sieg were non-factors for much of Friday night's Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway. Kahne, sitting 12th for a restart with three laps remaining, hadn't won...
Jul 04, 2014
David Gilliland claimed a surprise pole for Saturday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Daytona following a chaotic and rain-affected qualifying session. It started raining shortly after the opening session...
Jul 03, 2014
Ahead of its NASCAR races next month, Bristol Motor Speedway has moved to enhance fan experiences at the legendary short track. Fans can get even closer to the action with a new premium seating optio...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 28, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated from pole to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup night race at Kentucky Speedway. Having swept the front row in Friday's qualifying session, Keselowski and Penske teammate Joey Logano...
Jun 27, 2014
A late-race pass on Kyle Busch on the final restart of the night awarded Kevin Harvick of JR Motorsports the win Friday night at Kentucky Speedway in the running of the John R. Elliott HERO Campaign ...
Jun 27, 2014
Brad Keselowski claimed his third pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as he denied Penske Ford teammate Joey Logano the top spot in Kentucky Speedway qualifying. Logano had been fastest in the ...
Jun 27, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup field will be below its traditional 43-car mark for the first time in nearly 13 years at Kentucky Speedway this weekend. The series has often been attracting entries of more tha...
Jun 26, 2014
Kyle Busch scored his sixth consecutive NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory in Thursday night's UNOH 225 at Kentucky Speedway. For Busch, in his 120th NCWTS start, he recorded his fifth triumph...
Page 8 of 46
Subscribe to Racer
- Dennis: Too early to judge changes
- IndyCar: CFH confirms Chevrolet partnership
- WRC: Ogier set for long-term VW deal
- IMSA: Turner hunting GTD title, clarity on 2015 program
- IndyCar: Susie Wheldon looking to support young drivers through Karting Challenge
- F1: Bottas says beating Ferrari is Williams' priority
- KTM to enter MotoGP in 2017
- Sainz still hopeful for Red Bull F1 future
- GP2 to introduce DRS in 2015
- FanVision merges with PrePlay to expand real-time content options for fans
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-17 18:00:58' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-17 18:00:58' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications