Jun 15, 2014
Related Stories Six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson scored his first career victory on the two-mile Michigan superspeedway, taking a dominant win after picking a perfect strategy in th...
Jun 14, 2014
Darrell Wallace Jr. won the Drivin' for Linemen 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Saturday night at Gateway Motorsports Park, holding off German Quiroga Jr. after passing him on a late re...
Jun 14, 2014
Surprise gifts don't get much better than this. Paul Menard won Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide series Ollie's Bargain Outlet 250 at Michigan International Speedway after leader Joey Logano was forced t...
Jun 13, 2014
Kevin Harvick set a blistering record pace as he dominated NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Michigan International Speedway. Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver Harvick was quickest in all three segments, b...
Jun 12, 2014
Juan Pablo Montoya admits that it will feel strange to return to NASCAR when he rejoins the Sprint Cup field with Penske at Michigan this weekend. The Colombian spent six years racing stock cars with...
Jun 10, 2014
Longtime NASCAR team owner Junie Donlavey died on Monday after a battle with Alzheimer's disease. He was 90 years old. Donlavey fielded cars for 45 seasons, starting out as an owner-driver in 1950 be...
Jun 09, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski believes he threw the Pocono NASCAR Sprint Cup win away with a misjudged attempt to clear debris from his Penske Ford's grille behind Danica Patrick. Keselowski looked...
Jun 08, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his second NASCAR Sprint Cup race of the season in the 400-miler at Pocono, only grabbing the lead in the final five laps from previously dominatant Brad Keselo...
Jun 07, 2014
Related Stories Matt Crafton put a definitive end to his 13-year/26-race winless streak at Texas Motor Speedway Friday night, steamrolling the field while stretching his fuel mileage en route to a NA...
Jun 06, 2014
Denny Hamlin stole pole position late in NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Pocono Raceway. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver set a late benchmark in the five-minute pole shootout to deny Stewart-Haas' Kurt B...
Jun 02, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR officials say they have no concerns about the Dover International Speedway track after Sunday's Sprint Cup race was disrupted when a hole opened up in the oval's surface. Jamie...
Jun 02, 2014
Penske is hoping to expand Juan Pablo Montoya's NASCAR programme in 2015 alongside his IndyCar deal. The Colombian returned to IndyCar with Penske this year after a six-year stint in NASCAR with Gana...
Page 7 of 43
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Series follows NASCAR lead on post-accident driver conduct
- F1: Sauber has "all the fundamentals" in place, Key says
- IMSA: Michael Lewis joins GB Autosport Porsche squad for VIR
- Gronholm: No chance of WRC return
- Sochi F1 track gets FIA green light
- F1: Grosjean in no rush to settle future plans
- IndyCar: Newgarden yet to consider 2015 plans
- NASCAR: Gordon "shocked" to be leading Cup standings
- ANALYSIS: Lotterer has the pace to be in F1
- F1: Andre Lotterer replaces Kobayashi at Caterham
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-20 17:12:24' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-20 17:12:24' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications