Sep 04, 2014
NASCAR has further tightened its qualifying procedure for its October visit to Talladega, with tweaks to its knockout system that series officials believe will make for a more exciting spectacle. The...
Sep 03, 2014
Jared C. Tilton/NASCAR via Getty Images NASCAR's No. 2 series will have a new partner beginning in 2015 as Comcast's XFINITY brand becomes the entitlement partner for what is currently known as the N...
Sep 01, 2014
David Garvin, the founder of the Camping World RV supply chain that is the title sponsor of NASCAR's Truck Series, died Saturday at his home after an accidental fall, according to a report in the Bow...
Aug 31, 2014
Kasey Kahne came from nowhere to take his first win of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season at Atlanta and guarantee a Chase place, after a wild, double green-white-checkered finish. Kahne was mired in obscu...
Aug 31, 2014
Related Stories In a dramatic finish, Ryan Blaney drag-raced German Quiroga off the last corner at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park to the start-finish line to win Sunday afternoon's NASCAR Camping Worl...
Aug 30, 2014
No wonder they call Kevin Harvick "The Closer." From the moment Harvick's No. 5 JR Motorsports Chevrolet took the lead from polesitter Chase Elliott on lap 37, Saturday night's Great Clips 300 at Atl...
Aug 29, 2014
Kevin Harvick claimed his sixth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season in qualifying for Sunday's Atlanta Motor Speedway night race. Amid the focus on the return of Harvick's boss and tea...
Aug 29, 2014
Tony Stewart says returning to NASCAR Sprint Cup competition at Atlanta Motor Speedway is part of his recovery process following the sprint car accident that fatally injured Kevin Ward Jr. Stewart mi...
Aug 28, 2014
Tony Stewart will return to the cockpit of his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Sprint Cup car for this weekend's race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, the team has announced. Stewart has sat out the past three races s...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Aug 25, 2014
NASCAR AMERICA, NBCSN's daily studio show dedicated to speed and stock car racing, will air a special 60-minute edition on Tuesday at 5 p.m. ET to officially present the 2015 NASCAR season schedule a...
Aug 23, 2014
Joey Logano claimed his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season by holding off teammate Brad Keselowski in a Penske 1-2 in the Bristol Motor Speedway night race. Logano was able to fight to th...
Page 6 of 50
Subscribe to Racer
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 00:46:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 00:46:34' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications