Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Formula 1 driver Nelson Piquet Jr. will make his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut for Randy Humphrey Racing in this weekend's Watkins Glen round. Piquet rebuilt his career in NASCAR's Truck and Nationwide ...
Aug 04, 2014
Former IndyCar and sports car racer Milka Duno will make her NASCAR debut with a limited schedule of races for RAB Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. With her entry in the team's No. 29 Toyota, ...
Aug 04, 2014
Five-time Watkins Glen winner Marcos Ambrose will double down this weekend at the New York road course. Richard Petty Motorsports will enter Ambrose in its No. 09 STANLEY Racing Ford in Saturday's Na...
Aug 03, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. emerged in front through the late strategy gambles and restart jostles to win at Pocono for the second time in the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Pitting for fresh tires and a fuel...
Aug 03, 2014
The well-worn script read something like this: Brad Keselowski swoops in from the sky. The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion snares a second straight win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series US Cellu...
Aug 02, 2014
Austin Dillon had to work hard in the final 10 laps, then work overtime to claim his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory of the season. Dillon, 24, took the lead from Clint Bowyer on a re...
Aug 02, 2014
He never cared to fly, and never had in his young 98 years of life, but this past week was different for Henry Jakes of Murfreesboro, Tenn. He was going to meet "The King" Richard Petty thanks to an ...
Aug 01, 2014
NASCAR Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson will start from first place for the second time in his top-level career after topping qualifying at Pocono. The Ganassi driver had also led the field away at Rich...
Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 30, 2014
NASCAR has handed down a raft of penalties to Denny Hamlin and Joe Gibbs Racing after the team's #11 Toyota failed a technical inspection following its third place at Indianapolis. Hamlin and the tea...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Page 6 of 46
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Brasilia race confirmed for 2015
- Drivers' verdict on F1 radio limits
- Battersea FE decision moves closer
- F1: Vettel rumors hurt Ferrari, Alonso says
- Law expert weighs in on prospects for charges in Stewart case
- F1: Stroll buy-in rumors shifting from Sauber to Marussia
- F1: Ricciardo fired up by team order policy
- IMSA: Interesting Prototype data to be gathered at COTA
- F1: Magnussen not dissuaded by penalties
- F1: Massa warns of backlash over radio ban
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-18 18:25:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-18 18:25:46' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications