Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 30, 2014
NASCAR has handed down a raft of penalties to Denny Hamlin and Joe Gibbs Racing after the team's #11 Toyota failed a technical inspection following its third place at Indianapolis. Hamlin and the tea...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Jul 26, 2014
Ty Dillon held off a charging Kyle Busch in the closing laps of the Lilly Diabetes 250 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but he had to win the first NASCAR Nationwide Series race of his career with a f...
Jul 26, 2014
Kevin Harvick dominated qualifying for the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, taking his fourth NASCAR Sprint Cup pole position of the 2014 season. The Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver topped the timesheets...
Jul 23, 2014
In front of a packed house at Eldora Speedway, Darrell Wallace Jr. won Wednesday's night second annual 1-800 CarCash Mudsummer Classic. Wallace, a NASCAR Drive for Diversity graduate, earned his seco...
Jul 22, 2014
NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France says that he is skeptical about the potential effectiveness of the newly-formed Race Teams Alliance. He warned that a consensus voice from the teams could actuall...
Jul 21, 2014
Chip Ganassi believes that both his team and Juan Pablo Montoya have benefited from the split that led to the Colombian's return to IndyCar with rival Team Penske this year. Montoya raced with Ganass...
Jul 19, 2014
Accomplishing feats uncharacteristic for a rookie, Chase Elliott won again, leading 85 of 200 laps en route to his third win of the season in Saturday's EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series...
Jul 19, 2014
John Force (right) accepts the MSEC Motorsports Achievement Award from Dr. John Melvin, noted biomechanical research scientist. Photo Credit: SAE International. - See more at: http://www.johnforcerac...
Page 5 of 45
Subscribe to Racer
- NHRA: DeJoria, Crampton, Gray, Krawiec complete a first-time winners sweep at U.S. Nationals
- John Crossle passes away
- F1: Potential escape hatch for Alonso from Ferrari contract?
- Camping World founder David Garvin dies in accident at home
- IndyCar: Kanaan confident Ganassi will build on momentum
- F1: Massa wants Williams brake change
- SARD tipped for Le Mans prototype comeback
- IndyCar Championship Celebration crowns Power
- F1: Honda open to customer teams in 2016
- Jonathan Williams, 1942-2014
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-02 07:29:00' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-02 07:29:00' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications