Aug 02, 2014
He never cared to fly, and never had in his young 98 years of life, but this past week was different for Henry Jakes of Murfreesboro, Tenn. He was going to meet "The King" Richard Petty thanks to an ...
Aug 01, 2014
NASCAR Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson will start from first place for the second time in his top-level career after topping qualifying at Pocono. The Ganassi driver had also led the field away at Rich...
Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 30, 2014
NASCAR has handed down a raft of penalties to Denny Hamlin and Joe Gibbs Racing after the team's #11 Toyota failed a technical inspection following its third place at Indianapolis. Hamlin and the tea...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Jul 26, 2014
Ty Dillon held off a charging Kyle Busch in the closing laps of the Lilly Diabetes 250 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but he had to win the first NASCAR Nationwide Series race of his career with a f...
Jul 26, 2014
Kevin Harvick dominated qualifying for the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, taking his fourth NASCAR Sprint Cup pole position of the 2014 season. The Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver topped the timesheets...
Jul 23, 2014
In front of a packed house at Eldora Speedway, Darrell Wallace Jr. won Wednesday's night second annual 1-800 CarCash Mudsummer Classic. Wallace, a NASCAR Drive for Diversity graduate, earned his seco...
Jul 22, 2014
NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France says that he is skeptical about the potential effectiveness of the newly-formed Race Teams Alliance. He warned that a consensus voice from the teams could actuall...
Jul 21, 2014
Chip Ganassi believes that both his team and Juan Pablo Montoya have benefited from the split that led to the Colombian's return to IndyCar with rival Team Penske this year. Montoya raced with Ganass...
Page 10 of 50
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 04:59:35' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 04:59:35' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications