Aug 04, 2014
Five-time Watkins Glen winner Marcos Ambrose will double down this weekend at the New York road course. Richard Petty Motorsports will enter Ambrose in its No. 09 STANLEY Racing Ford in Saturday's Na...
Aug 03, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. emerged in front through the late strategy gambles and restart jostles to win at Pocono for the second time in the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Pitting for fresh tires and a fuel...
Aug 03, 2014
The well-worn script read something like this: Brad Keselowski swoops in from the sky. The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion snares a second straight win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series US Cellu...
Aug 02, 2014
Austin Dillon had to work hard in the final 10 laps, then work overtime to claim his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victory of the season. Dillon, 24, took the lead from Clint Bowyer on a re...
Aug 02, 2014
He never cared to fly, and never had in his young 98 years of life, but this past week was different for Henry Jakes of Murfreesboro, Tenn. He was going to meet "The King" Richard Petty thanks to an ...
Aug 01, 2014
NASCAR Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson will start from first place for the second time in his top-level career after topping qualifying at Pocono. The Ganassi driver had also led the field away at Rich...
Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 30, 2014
NASCAR has handed down a raft of penalties to Denny Hamlin and Joe Gibbs Racing after the team's #11 Toyota failed a technical inspection following its third place at Indianapolis. Hamlin and the tea...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Jul 26, 2014
Ty Dillon held off a charging Kyle Busch in the closing laps of the Lilly Diabetes 250 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but he had to win the first NASCAR Nationwide Series race of his career with a f...
Page 10 of 50
Subscribe to Racer
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 06:28:39' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 06:28:39' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications