Jul 02, 2014
Jun 28, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated from pole to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup night race at Kentucky Speedway. Having swept the front row in Friday's qualifying session, Keselowski and Penske teammate Joey Logano...
Jun 27, 2014
Brad Keselowski claimed his third pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as he denied Penske Ford teammate Joey Logano the top spot in Kentucky Speedway qualifying. Logano had been fastest in the ...
Jun 27, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup field will be below its traditional 43-car mark for the first time in nearly 13 years at Kentucky Speedway this weekend. The series has often been attracting entries of more tha...
Jun 26, 2014
Related Stories Matt Kenseth believes his violent NASCAR Sprint Cup crash at Sonoma would have been less damaging if he had hit a concrete barrier than a tire wall. A tap from Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s He...
Jun 24, 2014
The Home Depot is set to end its long-time sponsorship program in NASCAR when its current contract with Joe Gibbs Racing expires at the end of this season, according to a report by Sports Business Da...
Jun 24, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards says his potential exit from Roush Fenway Racing after the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is having no ill-effects on their current campaign together. Edwards is currently...
Jun 23, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. admitted he felt "pretty sick" about causing Matt Kenseth's heavy crash in the Sonoma NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Kenseth's Joe Gibbs Toyota had a violent head-on impac...
Jun 22, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards won Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup round after a gruelling 110-lap, caution-filled road course race at Sonoma, claiming the first non-oval victory of his career. Poleman Jami...
Jun 21, 2014
Jamie McMurray snatched pole in the final moments of a thrilling NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying session at Sonoma. McMurray, who was also on pole at the track in 2013, snatched pole from under t...
Jun 18, 2014
Hendrick is a "a season ahead" of its NASCAR Sprint Cup rivals in engine development, according to Team Penske's Brad Keselowski. Alongside its own four Chevrolets for Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Da...
Jun 15, 2014
Related Stories Six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson scored his first career victory on the two-mile Michigan superspeedway, taking a dominant win after picking a perfect strategy in th...
Page 9 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- Gasly on top again in GP2 testing
- Marko: F1 test proved Sainz is ready
- Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
- Can-Am salute "Unlimited Racing Championship" to support Pirelli World Challenge in 2015
- Tuscher fastest in GP3 testing
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
- MotoGP teams complete 2014 tests
- Fittipaldi gets FIA Academy place
- Brabham hopes for more Formula E outings
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 18:36:19' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 18:36:19' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614