May 17, 2014
Jamie McMurray took Ganassi's first NASCAR victory of 2014 by winning the non-championship $1 million All-Star race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Generally changing only two tires in the pit stops bet...
May 16, 2014
Clint Bowyer and AJ Allmendinger earned their places in NASCAR's All-Star event by finishing first and second in Friday evening's Showdown qualifying race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. All drivers who...
May 14, 2014
Danica Patrick has been urged to stop over-thinking NASCAR Sprint Cup races by her Stewart-Haas teammate Kevin Harvick, after she took a career-best result at Kansas. In her strongest Cup performance...
May 13, 2014
Jeff Gordon hopes his Kansas Speedway NASCAR Sprint Cup race victory will help silence talk over his retirement. The four-time Cup champion turns 43 this year, and has been competing in NASCAR's top ...
May 10, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon claimed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory of 2014 by overcoming Kevin Harvick in Saturday night's Kansas Speedway race. Polesitter Harvick had a dominant car for much of...
May 09, 2014
Kevin Havick stole the show with a new lap record in NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Kansas Speedway. Harvick edged out the early benchmark set by Joey Logano with just over a minute left on the cloc...
May 05, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski came in for criticism from fellow NASCAR Sprint Cup champions Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth after triggering the largest crash of Sunday's Talladega round. Twelve cars ...
May 04, 2014
Denny Hamlin took victory in a Talladega NASCAR Sprint Cup race that ended under caution. A green-white-checkered finish was not possible as the yellow – caused by incidents for Alex Bowman and Justi...
May 03, 2014
Rookie Brian Scott emerged with a surprise NASCAR Sprint Cup pole position at Talladega as the new knockout qualifying system made its restrictor plate track debut. With drafting being critical to pa...
Apr 30, 2014
He won't be doing the Indy double, like Kurt Busch, but Juan Pablo Montoya will return to Indy for the Brickyard 400 this summer for Team Penske, one of two NASCAR Sprint Cup starts the Colombian wil...
Apr 29, 2014
Although initially indicating the incident was unlikely to receive official sanction, NASCAR management evidently changed its collective mind after reviewing video of Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears i...
Apr 28, 2014
Brad Keselowski described Matt Kenseth's driving in their Richmond NASCAR Sprint Cup battle as "mind-boggling" and has hinted at future revenge. The two former champions clashed in the closing stages...
Page 9 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 04:57:12' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 04:57:12' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications