Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Jul 26, 2014
Kevin Harvick dominated qualifying for the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, taking his fourth NASCAR Sprint Cup pole position of the 2014 season. The Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver topped the timesheets...
Jul 22, 2014
NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France says that he is skeptical about the potential effectiveness of the newly-formed Race Teams Alliance. He warned that a consensus voice from the teams could actuall...
Jul 21, 2014
Chip Ganassi believes that both his team and Juan Pablo Montoya have benefited from the split that led to the Colombian's return to IndyCar with rival Team Penske this year. Montoya raced with Ganass...
Jul 15, 2014
There has been no additional information forthcoming from the newly formed alliance of nine of the largest teams in NASCAR about its plans beyond the announcement last week that they planned to explo...
Jul 13, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire on Sunday, despite the late scare of a green-white-checkered finish, to record his second victory in three races. Keselowski, who...
Jul 11, 2014
Kyle Busch qualified quickest at New Hampshire Motor Speedway to take his second NASCAR Sprint Cup pole of the year. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver jostled for position with Tony Stewart, and then Jimmi...
Jul 09, 2014
Kurt Busch and the Stewart-Haas Racing team have been penalized for a technical infringement after their third-place finish in last weekend's Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Busch came through the fi...
Jul 07, 2014
Related Stories Nine of NASCAR's largest teams have formed an alliance with the aim of exploring common interests and collaborating on initiatives to promote the sport. The organization initially con...
Jul 06, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports driver Aric Almirola picked up his first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in a Daytona race finally abandoned after two enormous crashes and multiple rain delays. Bad weather had d...
Jul 05, 2014
Saturday's 400-mile Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race has been postponed until Sunday due to rain. The race was scheduled for a Saturday night slot and due to get underway just before 8 p.m, but with he...
Jul 04, 2014
David Gilliland claimed a surprise pole for Saturday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Daytona following a chaotic and rain-affected qualifying session. It started raining shortly after the opening session...
Page 9 of 37
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 22:43:43' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 22:43:43' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614