Jun 27, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup field will be below its traditional 43-car mark for the first time in nearly 13 years at Kentucky Speedway this weekend. The series has often been attracting entries of more tha...
Jun 26, 2014
Related Stories Matt Kenseth believes his violent NASCAR Sprint Cup crash at Sonoma would have been less damaging if he had hit a concrete barrier than a tire wall. A tap from Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s He...
Jun 24, 2014
The Home Depot is set to end its long-time sponsorship program in NASCAR when its current contract with Joe Gibbs Racing expires at the end of this season, according to a report by Sports Business Da...
Jun 24, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards says his potential exit from Roush Fenway Racing after the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is having no ill-effects on their current campaign together. Edwards is currently...
Jun 23, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. admitted he felt "pretty sick" about causing Matt Kenseth's heavy crash in the Sonoma NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Kenseth's Joe Gibbs Toyota had a violent head-on impac...
Jun 22, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards won Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup round after a gruelling 110-lap, caution-filled road course race at Sonoma, claiming the first non-oval victory of his career. Poleman Jami...
Jun 21, 2014
Jamie McMurray snatched pole in the final moments of a thrilling NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying session at Sonoma. McMurray, who was also on pole at the track in 2013, snatched pole from under t...
Jun 18, 2014
Hendrick is a "a season ahead" of its NASCAR Sprint Cup rivals in engine development, according to Team Penske's Brad Keselowski. Alongside its own four Chevrolets for Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Da...
Jun 15, 2014
Related Stories Six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson scored his first career victory on the two-mile Michigan superspeedway, taking a dominant win after picking a perfect strategy in th...
Jun 13, 2014
Kevin Harvick set a blistering record pace as he dominated NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Michigan International Speedway. Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver Harvick was quickest in all three segments, b...
Jun 12, 2014
Juan Pablo Montoya admits that it will feel strange to return to NASCAR when he rejoins the Sprint Cup field with Penske at Michigan this weekend. The Colombian spent six years racing stock cars with...
Jun 09, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski believes he threw the Pocono NASCAR Sprint Cup win away with a misjudged attempt to clear debris from his Penske Ford's grille behind Danica Patrick. Keselowski looked...
Page 9 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- Rosberg beats Hamilton to pole
- Palmer rejected Caterham F1 chance
- Rosberg tops final Abu Dhabi practice
- Stoneman swoops to Abu Dhabi success
- Bird dominates second Formula E race
- Servia on pole after Prost penalty
- Bird leads Formula E practice
- F1: Red Bull, Ferrari push for new engine rule proposals
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P8 - Carlos Munoz
- F1: Button won't try new McLaren wing
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-22 14:51:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-22 14:51:22' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614