Apr 05, 2014
Tony Stewart surged to pole for the Texas NASCAR Sprint Cup race with a run late in qualifying. The three-time series champion reached 195.454mph (27.628sec) around the 1.5-mile quad-oval in the fina...
Mar 31, 2014
Kurt Busch and Brad Keselowski have both vowed revenge on the other in the wake of their clashes during the Martinsville NASCAR Sprint Cup race. The former Penske teammates made contact during the fi...
Mar 30, 2014
Kurt Busch recovered from an early spat with Brad Keselowski to take his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win in two and a half years at Martinsville. Busch had written off his chances after tangling with Kes...
Mar 28, 2014
Kyle Busch snatched pole in a hectic NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Martinsville. Busch, who won at Fontana last week, set a time of 18.998sec (99.674mph) to claim a new lap record at the ha...
Mar 26, 2014
Denny Hamlin will return to racing at Martinsville this weekend after NASCAR received medical clearance from the Joe Gibbs Racing driver's doctors. Hamlin was sidelined on the eve of last weekend's C...
Mar 23, 2014
Kyle Busch held off a determined Kyle Larson to claim his first victory of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup at Fontana's Auto Club Speedway. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver, who also won last year's event, ran...
Mar 21, 2014
Matt Kenseth captured his first pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup following a close-fought qualifying session at Fontana Auto Club Speedway. The Joe Gibbs racer, a three-time winner of the event, la...
Mar 17, 2014
The mysterious late caution period in Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Bristol was the result of human error, according to series officials. Carl Edwards was leading with three laps to go when the race we...
Mar 16, 2014
Carl Edwards won an incident-filled and rain-interrupted NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway. As a host of potential race winners fell by the wayside during the twice delayed encounter, ...
Mar 16, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway has been red-flagged at quarter-distance due to rain, with Matt Kenseth leading. Bad weather had forced the start of the race to be delayed by alm...
Mar 14, 2014
Denny Hamlin ended Penske's run of pole positions in a close-fought NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Bristol Motor Speedway. Penske's Fords had previously swept the front row for both of the f...
Mar 12, 2014
NASCAR has adjusted the rules for its new-for-2014 knockout qualifying system amid concerns about the dangers of drivers slowing on cool-down laps. The previous single-car format was ditched in favor...
Page 8 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 06:01:39' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 06:01:39' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications