Jul 06, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports driver Aric Almirola picked up his first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in a Daytona race finally abandoned after two enormous crashes and multiple rain delays. Bad weather had d...
Jul 05, 2014
Saturday's 400-mile Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race has been postponed until Sunday due to rain. The race was scheduled for a Saturday night slot and due to get underway just before 8 p.m, but with he...
Jul 04, 2014
David Gilliland claimed a surprise pole for Saturday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Daytona following a chaotic and rain-affected qualifying session. It started raining shortly after the opening session...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 28, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated from pole to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup night race at Kentucky Speedway. Having swept the front row in Friday's qualifying session, Keselowski and Penske teammate Joey Logano...
Jun 27, 2014
Brad Keselowski claimed his third pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as he denied Penske Ford teammate Joey Logano the top spot in Kentucky Speedway qualifying. Logano had been fastest in the ...
Jun 27, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup field will be below its traditional 43-car mark for the first time in nearly 13 years at Kentucky Speedway this weekend. The series has often been attracting entries of more tha...
Jun 26, 2014
Related Stories Matt Kenseth believes his violent NASCAR Sprint Cup crash at Sonoma would have been less damaging if he had hit a concrete barrier than a tire wall. A tap from Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s He...
Jun 24, 2014
The Home Depot is set to end its long-time sponsorship program in NASCAR when its current contract with Joe Gibbs Racing expires at the end of this season, according to a report by Sports Business Da...
Jun 24, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards says his potential exit from Roush Fenway Racing after the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is having no ill-effects on their current campaign together. Edwards is currently...
Jun 23, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. admitted he felt "pretty sick" about causing Matt Kenseth's heavy crash in the Sonoma NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Kenseth's Joe Gibbs Toyota had a violent head-on impac...
Jun 22, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards won Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup round after a gruelling 110-lap, caution-filled road course race at Sonoma, claiming the first non-oval victory of his career. Poleman Jami...
Page 7 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: ESM Patrón team honors David Brabham at Shanghai
- IMSA: PC race joins Detroit event for 2015
- RACER: Allan McNish and his protege Harry Tincknell
- F1: Caterham administrator reports potential buyers
- F1: FIA confirms Vettel will take penalty
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg in USGP FP1
- F1: Rosberg says winning by double points finale wouldn't trouble him
- 2014 Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship champion crowned
- F1: Forza Rossa plays down Caterham takeover talk
- TC3 announces three GP support races
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 20:50:25' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 20:50:25' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications