Jun 15, 2014
Related Stories Six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson scored his first career victory on the two-mile Michigan superspeedway, taking a dominant win after picking a perfect strategy in th...
Jun 13, 2014
Kevin Harvick set a blistering record pace as he dominated NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Michigan International Speedway. Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver Harvick was quickest in all three segments, b...
Jun 12, 2014
Juan Pablo Montoya admits that it will feel strange to return to NASCAR when he rejoins the Sprint Cup field with Penske at Michigan this weekend. The Colombian spent six years racing stock cars with...
Jun 09, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski believes he threw the Pocono NASCAR Sprint Cup win away with a misjudged attempt to clear debris from his Penske Ford's grille behind Danica Patrick. Keselowski looked...
Jun 08, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his second NASCAR Sprint Cup race of the season in the 400-miler at Pocono, only grabbing the lead in the final five laps from previously dominatant Brad Keselo...
Jun 06, 2014
Denny Hamlin stole pole position late in NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying at Pocono Raceway. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver set a late benchmark in the five-minute pole shootout to deny Stewart-Haas' Kurt B...
Jun 01, 2014
Jimmie Johnson scored his second NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in as many weeks at Dover, holding off Brad Keselowski in a late-race restart. Hendrick Chevy star Johnson dominated the second half of the ...
May 30, 2014
Brad Keselowski took a dominant NASCAR Sprint Cup pole as records were broken in qualifying for Sunday's Dover International Speedway round. The Penske Ford driver was the first to set a time in the ...
May 27, 2014
Jimmie Johnson says he never had the slightest concern that he was going to miss out on the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase before his Charlotte Motor Speedway win. This year the Chase positions are ear...
May 25, 2014
Jimmie Johnson claimed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win of 2014 in the Charlotte 600 after a race-long battle with Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth. Polesitter Johnson, the first man to win the 600 from...
May 24, 2014
Jeff Gordon was forced to miss most of Saturday's NASCAR Sprint Cup practice at Charlotte due to back spasms. The veteran completed just 11 laps before telling the Hendrick team that he was unable to...
May 24, 2014
Related Stories Trevor Bayne has secured a full-time drive with Roush Fenway Racing for the 2015 Sprint Cup season. The 23-year-old vaulted into the spotlight with his surprise win in just his second...
Page 6 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
- IndyCar: Our best guess? Pagenaud to Penske
- Ambrose: NASCAR career had plateaued
- Bad start for Michael Waltrip on "Dancing With the Stars"
- ANALYSIS: Sochi GP circuit's first race
- IndyCar: Schmidt preparing for life with or without Pagenaud
- F1: Lotus expects reduced financial losses
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-16 21:58:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-16 21:58:34' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications