Aug 13, 2014
NASCAR has issued Kevin Harvick's crew chief Rodney Childers with a $25,000 penalty following a bizarre unapproved weight incident at Watkins Glen last weekend. The Stewart-Haas driver struggled at t...
Aug 12, 2014
Related Stories Ryan Newman slammed the safety facilities at Watkins Glen after his involvement in the massive crash that disrupted Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at the track. The race was red-flag...
Aug 10, 2014
Related Stories AJ Allmendinger won his first NASCAR Sprint Cup race following a thrilling duel with Marcos Ambrose that went down to a final two-lap shootout at Watkins Glen. Allmendinger led the fi...
Aug 10, 2014
A huge accident on the backstraight at Watkins Glen, after Ryan Newman hit the wall and was collected by Michael McDowell, led to a red-flag interruption for debris removal and repairs to the track's...
Aug 09, 2014
Jeff Gordon claimed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole position of 2014 at Watkins Glen, beating road course specialist Marcos Ambrose in the process. The championship leader left it late in qua...
Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Formula 1 driver Nelson Piquet Jr. will make his NASCAR Sprint Cup debut for Randy Humphrey Racing in this weekend's Watkins Glen round. Piquet rebuilt his career in NASCAR's Truck and Nationwide ...
Aug 03, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. emerged in front through the late strategy gambles and restart jostles to win at Pocono for the second time in the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Pitting for fresh tires and a fuel...
Aug 01, 2014
NASCAR Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson will start from first place for the second time in his top-level career after topping qualifying at Pocono. The Ganassi driver had also led the field away at Rich...
Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Page 5 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 09:34:03' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 09:34:03' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications