Oct 05, 2014
Joey Logano booked his place in the penultimate round of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase with victory at Kansas Speedway as several of his title rivals hit trouble. Leading 122 of the 267 laps, Logano do...
Oct 03, 2014
Kevin Harvick claimed his eighth pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season - and second at Kansas - in qualifying for race one of the Chase's "Contender" round. Harvick took his Stewart-Haas Chevrole...
Sep 26, 2014
Kevin Harvick continued his strong 2014 qualifying form at Dover, where he secured pole for this weekend's NASCAR Sprint Cup race. The Stewart-Haas driver was quickest in the opening qualifying phase...
Sep 25, 2014
Team Penske announced Thursday that it has signed Joey Logano, to a contract extension. Under the new multi-year agreement, Logano will continue behind the wheel of the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford Fus...
Sep 24, 2014
Related Stories Six-time Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson was quick to endorse NASCAR's newly announced rule changes for 2015, although he noted that the impending ban on private testing will requi...
Sep 24, 2014
YouTube and NASCAR Digital Media have collaborated to give race fans the chance to relive every moment of NASCAR's completely revamped playoffs. For the remainder of NASCAR's postseason, fans will be...
Sep 23, 2014
NASCAR has delivered to teams the 2015 racing package for all three national series, which the sanctioning body says represents "more than a year of extensive collaboration with stakeholders througho...
Sep 21, 2014
Joey Logano came out on top in an incident-packed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire, after a green-white-checkered finish and a season-high 14 caution periods. Logano restarted well all ...
Sep 19, 2014
Brad Keselowski continued his recent hot streak by taking pole position for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Keselowski, who won at the same track earlier in the year,...
Sep 17, 2014
NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup playoffs premiered with ESPN's live telecast of the race at Chicagoland Speedway, and the resulting audience figures brought a promising improvement on 2013. Sunday'...
Sep 16, 2014
Marcos Ambrose says that a belief that his NASCAR career had plateaued was a driving force behind his decision to quit U.S. stock cars for Aussie tin-tops at the end of this season. Ambrose, who won ...
Sep 14, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski opened the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase by fighting back from a pit delay for victory at Chicagoland Speedway. An additional pit stop for a loose wheel dropped the Pen...
Page 4 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
- GP2: Vandoorne dominates feature race
- F1: Alonso hits back at Mattiacci remarks
- F1: Rosberg hopes pressure gets to Hamilton
- F1: Force India confirms Perez for 2015
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 06:01:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 06:01:55' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614