Jul 07, 2014
Related Stories Nine of NASCAR's largest teams have formed an alliance with the aim of exploring common interests and collaborating on initiatives to promote the sport. The organization initially con...
Jul 06, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports driver Aric Almirola picked up his first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in a Daytona race finally abandoned after two enormous crashes and multiple rain delays. Bad weather had d...
Jul 05, 2014
Saturday's 400-mile Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race has been postponed until Sunday due to rain. The race was scheduled for a Saturday night slot and due to get underway just before 8 p.m, but with he...
Jul 04, 2014
David Gilliland claimed a surprise pole for Saturday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Daytona following a chaotic and rain-affected qualifying session. It started raining shortly after the opening session...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 28, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated from pole to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup night race at Kentucky Speedway. Having swept the front row in Friday's qualifying session, Keselowski and Penske teammate Joey Logano...
Jun 27, 2014
Brad Keselowski claimed his third pole of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as he denied Penske Ford teammate Joey Logano the top spot in Kentucky Speedway qualifying. Logano had been fastest in the ...
Jun 27, 2014
The NASCAR Sprint Cup field will be below its traditional 43-car mark for the first time in nearly 13 years at Kentucky Speedway this weekend. The series has often been attracting entries of more tha...
Jun 26, 2014
Related Stories Matt Kenseth believes his violent NASCAR Sprint Cup crash at Sonoma would have been less damaging if he had hit a concrete barrier than a tire wall. A tap from Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s He...
Jun 24, 2014
The Home Depot is set to end its long-time sponsorship program in NASCAR when its current contract with Joe Gibbs Racing expires at the end of this season, according to a report by Sports Business Da...
Jun 24, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards says his potential exit from Roush Fenway Racing after the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is having no ill-effects on their current campaign together. Edwards is currently...
Jun 23, 2014
Related Stories Dale Earnhardt Jr. admitted he felt "pretty sick" about causing Matt Kenseth's heavy crash in the Sonoma NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Kenseth's Joe Gibbs Toyota had a violent head-on impac...
Page 4 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Potential escape hatch for Alonso from Ferrari contract?
- Camping World founder David Garvin dies in accident at home
- IndyCar: Kanaan confident Ganassi will build on momentum
- F1: Massa wants Williams brake change
- SARD tipped for Le Mans prototype comeback
- IndyCar Championship Celebration crowns Power
- F1: Honda open to customer teams in 2016
- Jonathan Williams, 1942-2014
- F1: FIA defends Parabolica gravel changes at Monza
- F1: Top teams glad Ecclestone's position is secure
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-01 22:19:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-01 22:19:47' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications