May 24, 2013
Paul Menard has secured his Richard Childress Racing NASCAR Sprint Cup seat for the long term after family company and primary sponsor Menards agreed a new multi-year deal with the squad. Menard has ...
May 23, 2013
Denny Hamlin took his first NASCAR Sprint Cup pole since his return from injury as he topped qualifying for Sunday's 600-mile race at Charlotte. Going into the latter stages of Thursday evening's ses...
May 21, 2013
Scott Speed is adding up to 10 further NASCAR Sprint Cup events to his schedule after his recent top-10 finish at Talladega secured extra backing for his Leavine Family Racing Ford Fusion. The ex-Tor...
May 19, 2013
Jimmie Johnson recovered from his qualifying mistakes to take the $1 million NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star race for a second straight year and the fourth time in his career. Such a result looked unlikel...
May 18, 2013
Jamie McMurray and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. secured spots in the NASCAR All-Star race with first and second places in the Showdown qualifying heat. McMurray dominated most of the 40-lap event. Choosing to...
May 17, 2013
Carl Edwards and Roush Fenway claimed pole position for Saturday night's non-championship NASCAR All-Star race at Charlotte as the new qualifying system proved a hit. Drivers had to complete three fl...
May 16, 2013
Former NASCAR driver Dick Trickle has died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. The 71-year-old's body was found at a cemetery in Boger City, N.C., early on Thursday afternoon. Local media ...
May 12, 2013
Denny Hamlin says he was not troubled by any back issues after completing his first full race distance since sustaining an L1 compression fracture seven weeks ago at Fontana. After missing four conse...
May 12, 2013
Matt Kenseth claimed his third win of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season at Darlington, while his Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Denny Hamlin finished a superb second on his return from back injuries. The race ...
May 11, 2013
Kurt Busch upstaged the usual frontrunners to give NASCAR Sprint Cup underdog Furniture Row Racing pole position for Saturday night's Darlington race. The result was only Furniture Row's second ever ...
May 08, 2013
Matt Kenseth and his Joe Gibbs Racing had chafed against the big penalties levied against them following their Kansas NASCAR Sprint Cup victory, after which Kenseth's Toyota was found to have an ille...
May 08, 2013
NASCAR has reduced the penalties imposed on Penske Racing for technical violations detected in a pre-race inspection of Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano's cars at Texas Motor Speedway last month. Pens...
Page 25 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 08:15:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 08:15:36' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications