Jul 31, 2014
After confirming over the Indianapolis weekend what its 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lineup will look like, Roush Fenway Racing announced Thursday that it will get the benefit of advice from one of ...
Jul 28, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR has confiscated parts from the Joe Gibbs Toyota that carried Denny Hamlin to third in Sunday's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis to investigate a possible technical breach. Series ...
Jul 27, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took an emphatic victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, grabbing the advantage at the final restart to cement his place atop the NASCAR Sprint Cup points standings....
Jul 27, 2014
Roush Fenway Racing has announced that Carl Edwards will leave its NASCAR Sprint Cup team at the end of 2014. Edwards has spent his entire top-level career with Roush, having first joined it for a Tr...
Jul 26, 2014
Kevin Harvick dominated qualifying for the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, taking his fourth NASCAR Sprint Cup pole position of the 2014 season. The Stewart-Haas Chevrolet driver topped the timesheets...
Jul 22, 2014
NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France says that he is skeptical about the potential effectiveness of the newly-formed Race Teams Alliance. He warned that a consensus voice from the teams could actuall...
Jul 21, 2014
Chip Ganassi believes that both his team and Juan Pablo Montoya have benefited from the split that led to the Colombian's return to IndyCar with rival Team Penske this year. Montoya raced with Ganass...
Jul 15, 2014
There has been no additional information forthcoming from the newly formed alliance of nine of the largest teams in NASCAR about its plans beyond the announcement last week that they planned to explo...
Jul 13, 2014
Brad Keselowski dominated the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire on Sunday, despite the late scare of a green-white-checkered finish, to record his second victory in three races. Keselowski, who...
Jul 11, 2014
Kyle Busch qualified quickest at New Hampshire Motor Speedway to take his second NASCAR Sprint Cup pole of the year. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver jostled for position with Tony Stewart, and then Jimmi...
Jul 09, 2014
Kurt Busch and the Stewart-Haas Racing team have been penalized for a technical infringement after their third-place finish in last weekend's Daytona NASCAR Sprint Cup race. Busch came through the fi...
Jul 07, 2014
Related Stories Nine of NASCAR's largest teams have formed an alliance with the aim of exploring common interests and collaborating on initiatives to promote the sport. The organization initially con...
Page 3 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- Paffett wants DTM format rethink
- Jonathan Williams dies aged 71
- Bouffier gets second Hyundai chance
- FIA defends Parabolica gravel changes
- Top teams glad Ecclestone is back
- Alex Marquez signs Moto2 deal
- NASCAR: Kahne rescues Chase place with win
- SCCA Majors Tour schedule takes checkers at Topeka Mid-States race
- Trans Am: Peterson, Kendall shine at Brainerd
- NHRA: J. Force, Line claims wins at U.S. Nationals
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-01 13:59:56' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-01 13:59:56' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications