Sep 13, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports has now confirmed that Australian Marcos Ambrose will be leaving the team at the end of this season and return to his native country. The announcement followed a report by t...
Sep 12, 2014
Rain forced the cancellation of Friday's NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Chicagoland, handing Kyle Busch pole position by virtue of having set the fastest time in practice. Busch was fastest ...
Sep 12, 2014
Las Vegas oddsmakers have installed Kevin Harvick as the favorite to win this year's NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup, which opens this weekend at Chicagoland Speedway. The odds naturally reflect form...
Sep 10, 2014
Jimmie Johnson said his Hendrick Motorsports team found a fault with his helmet's cooling system that led to his bout of heat exhaustion following last weekend's Sprint Cup race at Richmond. Johnson,...
Sep 06, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski dominated at Richmond to take his fourth win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season as Ryan Newman and Greg Biffle clinched the final spots in the Chase. Chase outsider ...
Sep 05, 2014
Brad Keselowski secured his fourth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season after topping Friday's qualifying session at Richmond. The Penske driver, who also started on the front row at th...
Sep 04, 2014
NASCAR has further tightened its qualifying procedure for its October visit to Talladega, with tweaks to its knockout system that series officials believe will make for a more exciting spectacle. The...
Aug 31, 2014
Kasey Kahne came from nowhere to take his first win of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season at Atlanta and guarantee a Chase place, after a wild, double green-white-checkered finish. Kahne was mired in obscu...
Aug 29, 2014
Kevin Harvick claimed his sixth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season in qualifying for Sunday's Atlanta Motor Speedway night race. Amid the focus on the return of Harvick's boss and tea...
Aug 29, 2014
Tony Stewart says returning to NASCAR Sprint Cup competition at Atlanta Motor Speedway is part of his recovery process following the sprint car accident that fatally injured Kevin Ward Jr. Stewart mi...
Aug 28, 2014
Tony Stewart will return to the cockpit of his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Sprint Cup car for this weekend's race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, the team has announced. Stewart has sat out the past three races s...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Page 3 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 12:19:10' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 12:19:10' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications