Apr 26, 2014
Joey Logano came from fourth to snatch a second NASCAR Sprint Cup victory of 2014 in a spectacular finish to Saturday night's Richmond race. Logano went into the last six laps a close fourth as leade...
Apr 25, 2014
Rookie Kyle Larson has been handed his first NASCAR Sprint Cup series pole position after qualifying was rained out at Richmond. Rain showers had been falling on the 0.75-mile oval late on Friday aft...
Apr 24, 2014
The Swan Racing team has shut down operation of its NASCAR Sprint Cup entries, citing lack of sufficient funding. The team announced that one of its two cars, driven by Cole Whitt, will move to BK Ra...
Apr 12, 2014
Kevin Harvick became the first repeat winner of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season by taking a dominant victory in the night race at Darlington. The Stewart-Haas driver initially lost the lead from po...
Apr 11, 2014
Kevin Harvick claimed pole position for Saturday night's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race with a last-gasp lap at Darlington Raceway. The Stewart-Haas driver lapped the 1.366-mile oval in 26.802sec (183...
Apr 07, 2014
Joey Logano shrugged off a late yellow and pit scramble to claim victory in the rain-delayed Texas Motor Speedway NASCAR Sprint Cup race. The Penske Ford driver had dominated the final third of an ev...
Apr 06, 2014
Heavy rains forced postponement of Sunday's The Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. The race has been rescheduled for noon ET on Monday, and will still be televised on FOX. Five of the Air Ti...
Apr 05, 2014
Tony Stewart surged to pole for the Texas NASCAR Sprint Cup race with a run late in qualifying. The three-time series champion reached 195.454mph (27.628sec) around the 1.5-mile quad-oval in the fina...
Mar 31, 2014
Kurt Busch and Brad Keselowski have both vowed revenge on the other in the wake of their clashes during the Martinsville NASCAR Sprint Cup race. The former Penske teammates made contact during the fi...
Mar 30, 2014
Kurt Busch recovered from an early spat with Brad Keselowski to take his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win in two and a half years at Martinsville. Busch had written off his chances after tangling with Kes...
Mar 28, 2014
Kyle Busch snatched pole in a hectic NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Martinsville. Busch, who won at Fontana last week, set a time of 18.998sec (99.674mph) to claim a new lap record at the ha...
Mar 26, 2014
Denny Hamlin will return to racing at Martinsville this weekend after NASCAR received medical clearance from the Joe Gibbs Racing driver's doctors. Hamlin was sidelined on the eve of last weekend's C...
Page 10 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 08:51:12' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 08:51:12' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications