Kevin Harvick claimed his sixth pole position of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season in qualifying for Sunday's Atlanta Motor Speedway night race. Amid the focus on the return of Harvick's boss and teammate Tony Stewart to competition three weeks after his involvement in the sprint car incident in which Kevin Ward Jr. died, Harvick breezed to the top spot in final qualifying with a lap of 29.118 se...
Aug 29, 2014
Tony Stewart says returning to NASCAR Sprint Cup competition at Atlanta Motor Speedway is part of his recovery process following the sprint car accident that fatally injured Kevin Ward Jr. Stewart mi...
Aug 28, 2014
Tony Stewart will return to the cockpit of his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Sprint Cup car for this weekend's race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, the team has announced. Stewart has sat out the past three races s...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Aug 23, 2014
Joey Logano claimed his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season by holding off teammate Brad Keselowski in a Penske 1-2 in the Bristol Motor Speedway night race. Logano was able to fight to th...
Aug 22, 2014
Kevin Harvick took his fifth pole position of 2014 and set a new track record at Bristol Motor Speedway in NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying. It was a session characterized by numerous trips into the wall...
Aug 21, 2014
Toyota has pledged to improve its NASCAR Sprint Cup performance following criticisms from Denny Hamlin at Michigan Speedway last weekend. Hamlin finished seventh in his Toyota-powered Joe Gibbs Racin...
Aug 21, 2014
Tony Stewart will miss his third consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup race, having announced he will also skip the Bristol round this weekend. Jeff Burton, who had already replaced Stewart at Michigan, will...
Aug 20, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon admits he is "shocked" to find himself leading the NASCAR Sprint Cup as the series bears down on the first Chase of its new winner-takes-all format. The four-time series c...
Aug 19, 2014
Related Stories Carl Edwards will race for Joe Gibbs Racing in next year's NASCAR Sprint Cup season, it has been confirmed. The 35-year-old, who has 23 Sprint Cup wins to his name, announced last mon...
Aug 19, 2014
NASCAR evaluated six different rule change options in a test at Michigan Speedway on Monday as it investigates ways to improve the quality of Sprint Cup racing for 2015. Ten drivers from nine differe...
Aug 17, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon took his third NASCAR Sprint Cup win of the season at Michigan, in a race book-ended by yellow flags and a dogged fight with Joey Logano. It was a scrappy start to the rac...
Page 1 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- Nationwide: Harvick the heavyweight in Atlanta
- PWC: Thomson, Francis Jr., Schwartz claim Saturday wins at Brainerd
- IndyCar: Dr. Terry Trammell on Aleshin accident
- Aleshin to remain in hospital
- IndyCar: Aleshin's condition upgraded to stable
- PRUETT: Different stages, different places for Castroneves and Pagenaud
- IndyCar: GP2 driver Daniel Abt evaluating career shift
- SCCA Majors season just one race from finish in Topeka
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson team to focus on Pagenaud at Fontana
- F3: America's Ferrucci dominates Brands Hatch race 1
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-31 04:20:50' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-31 04:20:50' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications