Kevin Harvick continued his strong 2014 qualifying form at Dover, where he secured pole for this weekend's NASCAR Sprint Cup race. The Stewart-Haas driver was quickest in the opening qualifying phase and carried that speed through to the final round, putting himself into P1 for the seventh time this season with a 22.095-second lap at 162.933mph. "It's been amazing year for everybody on the team,"...
Sep 25, 2014
Team Penske announced Thursday that it has signed Joey Logano, to a contract extension. Under the new multi-year agreement, Logano will continue behind the wheel of the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford Fus...
Sep 24, 2014
Related Stories Six-time Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson was quick to endorse NASCAR's newly announced rule changes for 2015, although he noted that the impending ban on private testing will requi...
Sep 24, 2014
YouTube and NASCAR Digital Media have collaborated to give race fans the chance to relive every moment of NASCAR's completely revamped playoffs. For the remainder of NASCAR's postseason, fans will be...
Sep 23, 2014
NASCAR has delivered to teams the 2015 racing package for all three national series, which the sanctioning body says represents "more than a year of extensive collaboration with stakeholders througho...
Sep 21, 2014
Joey Logano came out on top in an incident-packed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire, after a green-white-checkered finish and a season-high 14 caution periods. Logano restarted well all ...
Sep 19, 2014
Brad Keselowski continued his recent hot streak by taking pole position for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Keselowski, who won at the same track earlier in the year,...
Sep 17, 2014
NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup playoffs premiered with ESPN's live telecast of the race at Chicagoland Speedway, and the resulting audience figures brought a promising improvement on 2013. Sunday'...
Sep 16, 2014
Marcos Ambrose says that a belief that his NASCAR career had plateaued was a driving force behind his decision to quit U.S. stock cars for Aussie tin-tops at the end of this season. Ambrose, who won ...
Sep 14, 2014
Related Stories Brad Keselowski opened the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase by fighting back from a pit delay for victory at Chicagoland Speedway. An additional pit stop for a loose wheel dropped the Pen...
Sep 13, 2014
Richard Petty Motorsports has now confirmed that Australian Marcos Ambrose will be leaving the team at the end of this season and return to his native country. The announcement followed a report by t...
Sep 12, 2014
Rain forced the cancellation of Friday's NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying session at Chicagoland, handing Kyle Busch pole position by virtue of having set the fastest time in practice. Busch was fastest ...
Page 1 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Solberg seeking RX manufacturer deal
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
- Raikkonen makes set-up breakthrough
- F1: Prost sure Honda will succeed again
- DTM: Mercedes to run new cars in finale
- MotoGP: Petrucci joins Pramac for 2015
- Honda reveals image of F1 engine
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 14:58:00' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 14:58:00' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications