Whatever your opinion of the latest iteration of NASCAR Chase playoff system for determining the Sprint Cup champion, it produced solid numbers in terms of TV audience. ESPN's live telecast of the decisive finale – the Ford Ecoboost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday, Nov. 16, maintained the recent trend of increased audience figures that reversed the downward trajectory affecting NASCAR f...
Nov 20, 2014
Hendrick Motorsports has announced that Kasey Kahne has agreed to a three-year contract extension with the team. The veteran will remain the driver of Hendrick's No. 5 NASCAR Sprint Cup entry through...
Nov 19, 2014
"Top Ten Tips for Becoming an Auto Racing Champion," presented by newly crowned NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kevin Harvick on The Late Show with David Letterman.
Nov 17, 2014
Related Stories NASCAR called Hendrick Motorsports representatives to the Sprint Cup Series hauler after Sunday's season finale at Homestead for disobeying a NASCAR directive, although the sanctionin...
Nov 17, 2014
Related Stories It's easy to pinpoint exactly when and where Kevin Harvick started winning the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship: His title run began Dec. 11, 2013, at Charlotte Motor Speedw...
Nov 17, 2014
Joey Logano still believes the revamped NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase format is good for the sport even though he would have been 2014 champion under the old system. Kevin Harvick became the first title wi...
Nov 16, 2014
Kevin Harvick became 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion in the best possible way – with victory in a highly dramatic decider at Homestead. The Stewart-Haas driver had to fight back from 12th place in th...
Nov 15, 2014
Related Stories Jeff Gordon has thrown his support behind NASCAR's new Chase format, despite being controversially eliminated from championship contention at Phoenix last weekend. Gordon believed sec...
Nov 14, 2014
Jeff Gordon claimed pole for the NASCAR Sprint Cup title decider at Homestead, with Kevin Harvick the best of the championship contenders in fifth. Gordon was eliminated from the Chase pack in last w...
Nov 14, 2014
The four championship contenders discuss their chances ahead of this weekend's NASCAR Sprint Cup finale.
Nov 13, 2014
While most fans' eyes will be on the four contenders for the Sprint Cup championship at this weekend's NASCAR finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway, another championship will also be settled much covete...
Nov 10, 2014
On paper, the four drivers who will contest the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday seem to fall into two camps: Kevin Harvick and Joey Logano are the fav...
Page 1 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- Rossi thinks 2015 title is realistic
- GPDA in push to improve F1 show
- Tanak gets Hirvonen's M-Sport seat
- Hamilton fastest in first session
- Pailler Jr to contest European RX
- F1 qualifying format tweaked again
- FanBoost compulsory, FE drivers told
- Dahlgren parts with Volvo V8 team
- Vandoorne leads GP2 finale practice
- Three-week window to save Caterham
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-21 12:01:35' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-21 12:01:35' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614