May 26, 2013
Kyle Busch held off Kasey Kahne during a closing, 13-lap green-flag run to win Saturday's History 300 Nationwide Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway and continue his wholesale revision of NASCAR'...
May 21, 2013
NASCAR issued penalties Tuesday to the No. 54 Joe Gibbs Racing Nationwide Series team for a bodywork violation at the series' most recent race at Darlington Raceway, where its driver Kyle Busch score...
May 21, 2013
After being sidelined for eight races, Michael Annett will return to the driver's seat of the No. 43 Pilot Flying J Ford this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Annett was medically cleared today a...
May 11, 2013
Kyle Busch kept it simple Friday night at Darlington Raceway en route to his 56 NASCAR Nationwide Series win. The strategy was basic â€” win the pole, stay out front and win the race with the stronge...
May 05, 2013
Regan Smith roared out of the pack during the final 400 yards of a green-white-checkered-flag finish and won Saturday's Aaron's 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Talladega Superspeedway as a last-...
Apr 27, 2013
Polesitter Brad Keselowski held off Kevin Harvick in a 12-lap run to the finish to win Friday night's ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond International Raceway. Keselowski passed Kyle Busch to the lead with n...
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 22, 2013
Valentino Rossi lapped quick enough to be in the top half of the NASCAR Nationwide Series field as he tried Kyle Busch's Toyota stock car in a promotional event for sponsor Monster Energy Drinkon Mon...
Apr 13, 2013
Kyle Busch continued to celebrate his return to Joe Gibbs Racing's NASCAR Nationwide Series program on Saturday night, winning the O'Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway. Winless in his own ...
Mar 26, 2013
Sam Hornish will remain in the NASCAR's Nationwide Series for the foreseeable future, although team boss Roger Penske says he is still earmarked for further Sprint Cup opportunities as they become av...
Mar 24, 2013
Those who know the history of the Royal Purple 300 also know that Kyle Busch's victory Saturday at Auto Club Speedway was all but a foregone conclusion. Busch finished 0.834sec ahead of Nationwide Se...
Mar 16, 2013
Kyle Busch caught a glimpse of the future and it was in his rearview mirror coming to the final turn of Saturday's Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway. "I'm 27 and I'm getting o...
Page 6 of 7
Subscribe to Racer
- Lotterer warns not to expect too much
- Neuville to start despite major crash
- Breen excluded from Rally Germany
- Latvala tops shakedown, Neuville rolls
- Alonso expects tough times for Ferrari
- Ogier not unbeatable - Latvala
- Williams: Eliminating blame culture key
- BRDC F4 to build FIA F4-spec car
- Piquet secures Formula E drive
- Stewart to sit out Bristol race
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-21 14:53:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-21 14:53:52' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications