Jul 13, 2013
Jul 12, 2013
Despite a snafu in the pits that cost him six positions -- temporarily -- Kyle Busch steamrolled the field in Saturday's CNBC Prime's 'The Profit 200' at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Never mind that...
Jul 05, 2013
With two laps remaining in Friday night's Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway, Matt Kenseth had a choice to make. He could go with the lane he preferred – the outside – or the dr...
Jun 09, 2013
Marriage hasn't slowed down Trevor Bayne. The 22-year-old joked over the radio that he should have gotten married a long time ago after he concluded a stunning and exciting late-race comeback Sunday....
Jun 09, 2013
The DuPont Pioneer 250 scheduled for Saturday night at Iowa Speedway has been postponed until Sunday morning due to inclement weather. The standalone NASCAR Nationwide Series race is now set for 11 a....
Jun 04, 2013
Michael Annett returns to his home track, Iowa Speedway, this weekend with great anticipation. This will be the Des Moines, Iowa native's third race back in the No. 43 Pilot Flying J Ford since the s...
Jun 03, 2013
Although his IndyCar stint with Team Penske ended â€“ for now, at least â€“ on a disappointing note in Detroit, AJ Allmendinger will return to a Penske Racing stock car in two Nationwide Series road ...
Jun 01, 2013
n a race that was won by a choice on pit road, rather than by speed on the race track, Joey Logano parlayed a strategic late-race call into victory in Saturday's 5-Hour Energy 200 Nationwide Series r...
May 26, 2013
Kyle Busch held off Kasey Kahne during a closing, 13-lap green-flag run to win Saturday's History 300 Nationwide Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway and continue his wholesale revision of NASCAR'...
May 21, 2013
NASCAR issued penalties Tuesday to the No. 54 Joe Gibbs Racing Nationwide Series team for a bodywork violation at the series' most recent race at Darlington Raceway, where its driver Kyle Busch score...
May 21, 2013
After being sidelined for eight races, Michael Annett will return to the driver's seat of the No. 43 Pilot Flying J Ford this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Annett was medically cleared today a...
Page 6 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 11:16:31' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 11:16:31' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications