Jul 27, 2013
Even with a car that was clearly the class of the field, Kyle Busch had some anxious moments in closing laps of Saturday's Indiana 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Th...
Jul 27, 2013
Jul 22, 2013
Some drivers take a vacation on an off week from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, go to the beach, play golf or just take it easy. Not Joey Logano. Instead of relaxing on the final off-weekend for the S...
Jul 21, 2013
Jul 13, 2013
Jul 12, 2013
Despite a snafu in the pits that cost him six positions -- temporarily -- Kyle Busch steamrolled the field in Saturday's CNBC Prime's 'The Profit 200' at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Never mind that...
Jul 05, 2013
With two laps remaining in Friday night's Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway, Matt Kenseth had a choice to make. He could go with the lane he preferred – the outside – or the dr...
Jun 09, 2013
Marriage hasn't slowed down Trevor Bayne. The 22-year-old joked over the radio that he should have gotten married a long time ago after he concluded a stunning and exciting late-race comeback Sunday....
Jun 09, 2013
The DuPont Pioneer 250 scheduled for Saturday night at Iowa Speedway has been postponed until Sunday morning due to inclement weather. The standalone NASCAR Nationwide Series race is now set for 11 a....
Jun 04, 2013
Michael Annett returns to his home track, Iowa Speedway, this weekend with great anticipation. This will be the Des Moines, Iowa native's third race back in the No. 43 Pilot Flying J Ford since the s...
Jun 03, 2013
Although his IndyCar stint with Team Penske ended â€“ for now, at least â€“ on a disappointing note in Detroit, AJ Allmendinger will return to a Penske Racing stock car in two Nationwide Series road ...
Page 6 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- WRC plans in-car split times ban
- Mercedes ready to open Hamilton talks
- Busch to take on Kubica at Monza
- BRDC F4 gets F3's British GT slot
- Ducati breaks 'tough' on small teams
- More electrical woe for McLaren-Honda
- Force India tries new Info Wing display
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 13:03:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 13:03:36' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614