May 31, 2014
Kyle Busch's dominant weekend at the Monster Mile continued on Saturday. Hours after leading 150 laps to win the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Busch led the final 124 to capture Saturday's ...
May 24, 2014
Related Stories Once Kyle Larson made a breathtaking pass for the lead just past the midpoint of Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series History 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, the outome was all but de...
May 18, 2014
Sam Hornish Jr.'s NASCAR Nationwide Series countdown at Iowa Speedway nearly followed a perfect path. Mathematically speaking, anyway. The part-time Joe Gibbs Racing driver — who finished second, thi...
May 08, 2014
Related Stories IndyCar veteran Alex Tagliani will drive the No. 22 Discount Tire Ford Mustang for Team Penske in two NASCAR Nationwide Series road course races this season. Tagliani will compete for...
May 03, 2014
Less than a week after turning 39 years old, Elliott Sadler gave himself a long-awaited birthday present by winning at Talladega Superspeedway for the first time in his career. Sadler outraced Chris ...
Apr 26, 2014
As soon as Kevin Harvick took the lead in Friday night's ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway, it was over. Harvick passed polesitter Brian Scott for the top...
Apr 11, 2014
There's a new sheriff in town, and he's barely legal. With a banzai run in a two-lap dash to the finish of Friday night's Nationwide Series race at Darlington Raceway, 18-year-old Chase Elliott muscl...
Apr 05, 2014
When Chase Elliott took the checkered flag in Friday night's O'Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway, cementing his first NASCAR Nationwide Series victory, spotter Earl Barban had a message f...
Mar 23, 2014
Heralded NASCAR neophyte Kyle Larson finally had his day in the sun. When a cloud cover lifted with roughly 50 laps left in Saturday's TreatMyClot.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Auto Club S...
Mar 15, 2014
Kyle Larson had a plan in mind for the finish. But Kyle Busch has it all figured out at Bristol Motor Speedway. Busch became the first driver in history to post 16 victories at a single track in NASC...
Mar 08, 2014
In the closing laps of Saturday's Boyd Gaming 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Kyle Busch was close enough to make Brad Keselowski uncomfortable. It didn't help that Kes...
Mar 01, 2014
You can change the cars, the qualifying format and the weather but you can't keep Kyle Busch out of Victory Lane at Phoenix International Raceway, at least not where the NASCAR Nationwide Series is c...
Page 3 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 06:51:09' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 06:51:09' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications