Aug 03, 2014
The well-worn script read something like this: Brad Keselowski swoops in from the sky. The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion snares a second straight win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series US Cellu...
Jul 26, 2014
Ty Dillon held off a charging Kyle Busch in the closing laps of the Lilly Diabetes 250 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but he had to win the first NASCAR Nationwide Series race of his career with a f...
Jul 19, 2014
Accomplishing feats uncharacteristic for a rookie, Chase Elliott won again, leading 85 of 200 laps en route to his third win of the season in Saturday's EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series...
Jul 12, 2014
Taking a deep breath at the winner's podium, Brad Keselowski took a second to savor his dominant Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Keselowski captured the pole, then led 152 of 200 laps to wi...
Jul 04, 2014
Kasey Kahne and Ryan Sieg were non-factors for much of Friday night's Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway. Kahne, sitting 12th for a restart with three laps remaining, hadn't won...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 27, 2014
A late-race pass on Kyle Busch on the final restart of the night awarded Kevin Harvick of JR Motorsports the win Friday night at Kentucky Speedway in the running of the John R. Elliott HERO Campaign ...
Jun 21, 2014
Brendan Gaughan survived two early off-track excursions and a race in which much of the second half was contested in rain as cars rode on wet weather tires to win Saturday's Gardner Denver 200 NASCAR...
Jun 21, 2014
Indy car and sports car veteran Alex Tagliani took pole position on Saturday at Road America for the Nationwide Series Gardner Denver 200 Fired Up by Johnsonville. The French-Canadian is driving the ...
Jun 14, 2014
Surprise gifts don't get much better than this. Paul Menard won Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide series Ollie's Bargain Outlet 250 at Michigan International Speedway after leader Joey Logano was forced t...
May 31, 2014
Kyle Busch's dominant weekend at the Monster Mile continued on Saturday. Hours after leading 150 laps to win the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Busch led the final 124 to capture Saturday's ...
May 24, 2014
Related Stories Once Kyle Larson made a breathtaking pass for the lead just past the midpoint of Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series History 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, the outome was all but de...
Page 2 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Raikkonen makes set-up breakthrough
- F1: Prost sure Honda will succeed again
- DTM: Mercedes to run new cars in finale
- MotoGP: Petrucci joins Pramac for 2015
- Honda reveals image of F1 engine
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 14:40:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 14:40:46' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications