Related Stories The math didn't add up. Crew chief Scott Graves was in NASCAR Nationwide Series rookie Chris Buescher's ear, telling him he was two laps shy of making the finish. The thing was Buescher was in the lead by more than two seconds when he got the news. "Not going to lie. Scott about had my nerves shot there at the end," Buescher said. "We were trying to save all we could there knowing...
Aug 09, 2014
Recovering from an early spin after contact with Kyle Busch's Toyota, Marcos Ambrose held off Busch in the closing lap s of Saturday's Zippo 200 at the Glen to win the series-best fifth road course r...
Aug 04, 2014
Former IndyCar and sports car racer Milka Duno will make her NASCAR debut with a limited schedule of races for RAB Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. With her entry in the team's No. 29 Toyota, ...
Aug 04, 2014
Five-time Watkins Glen winner Marcos Ambrose will double down this weekend at the New York road course. Richard Petty Motorsports will enter Ambrose in its No. 09 STANLEY Racing Ford in Saturday's Na...
Aug 03, 2014
The well-worn script read something like this: Brad Keselowski swoops in from the sky. The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion snares a second straight win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series US Cellu...
Jul 26, 2014
Ty Dillon held off a charging Kyle Busch in the closing laps of the Lilly Diabetes 250 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but he had to win the first NASCAR Nationwide Series race of his career with a f...
Jul 19, 2014
Accomplishing feats uncharacteristic for a rookie, Chase Elliott won again, leading 85 of 200 laps en route to his third win of the season in Saturday's EnjoyIllinois.com 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series...
Jul 12, 2014
Taking a deep breath at the winner's podium, Brad Keselowski took a second to savor his dominant Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Keselowski captured the pole, then led 152 of 200 laps to wi...
Jul 04, 2014
Kasey Kahne and Ryan Sieg were non-factors for much of Friday night's Subway Firecracker 250 at Daytona International Speedway. Kahne, sitting 12th for a restart with three laps remaining, hadn't won...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 27, 2014
A late-race pass on Kyle Busch on the final restart of the night awarded Kevin Harvick of JR Motorsports the win Friday night at Kentucky Speedway in the running of the John R. Elliott HERO Campaign ...
Jun 21, 2014
Brendan Gaughan survived two early off-track excursions and a race in which much of the second half was contested in rain as cars rode on wet weather tires to win Saturday's Gardner Denver 200 NASCAR...
Page 1 of 7
Subscribe to Racer
- GP2: Vandoorne beats Palmer to pole
- Villeneuve: Verstappen deal bad for F1
- F1: Vettel says engine penalties were inevitable
- F1: Hamilton tops the times in Belgian GP FP2
- F1: Mystery at Marussia as Chilton returns
- Leal tops Spa GP2 practice
- F1: Bottas wants more risky approach
- WRC: Ogier leads from Latvala in Germany
- F1: Rosberg quickest in first Spa practice
- Ecclestone: Back to business as usual
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 15:46:24' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 15:46:24' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications