Charging away from a pack of pursuers on the final restart, Matt Kenseth (ABOVE) scored his first NASCAR Nationwide Series win since October of last year in Saturday's Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Chase Elliott (LEFT), who had clinched the driver's championship last Saturday in Phoenix, finished 17th after scraping the outside wall late in the race. Brad Keselowski delivered the...
Nov 08, 2014
Brad Keselowski took advantage of a late-race caution to edge Kyle Busch (BELOW) for a Nationwide Series victory at Phoenix International Raceway, but Chase Elliott (ABOVE) was the day's big winner a...
Nov 01, 2014
Texas Motor Speedway President Eddie Gossage may need a broom as well as a pair of six-guns in Victory Lane on Sunday, after Kyle Busch completed the second leg of a possible sweep by winning Saturda...
Oct 22, 2014
NASCAR announced rules revisions on Wednesday for the NASCAR XFINITY Series (currently known as Nationwide) and Camping World Truck Series in 2015, revising qualifying procedures and the graphics pac...
Oct 04, 2014
Related Stories Kyle Busch won the lottery on Saturday afternoon – the Kansas Lottery 300, to be precise. But it must have seemed like a huge jackpot for the driver of the No. 54 Joe Gibbs Racing Toy...
Sep 27, 2014
Related Stories In dominating fashion, Kyle Busch won the Nationwide Series Dover 200 on Saturday at Dover International Speedway after leading a total of 101 laps out of 200. This was Busch's fifth ...
Sep 20, 2014
Brendan Gaughan capitalized on the opportunity to utilize the high line on the final restart of Saturday night's VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300 at Kentucky Speedway to win his second NASCAR Nationwide Seri...
Sep 13, 2014
Kevin Harvick got the track position he needed with a two-tire call under caution late in Saturday's Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300. Then he and crew chief Ernie Cope got the victory they deserved for ...
Sep 05, 2014
Coors Light polesitter Kyle Busch led all 250 laps in Friday night's Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway and beat runner-up and series lead...
Sep 03, 2014
Jared C. Tilton/NASCAR via Getty Images NASCAR's No. 2 series will have a new partner beginning in 2015 as Comcast's XFINITY brand becomes the entitlement partner for what is currently known as the N...
Aug 30, 2014
No wonder they call Kevin Harvick "The Closer." From the moment Harvick's No. 5 JR Motorsports Chevrolet took the lead from polesitter Chase Elliott on lap 37, Saturday night's Great Clips 300 at Atl...
Aug 26, 2014
NASCAR announced today its national series schedules for the 2015 season, featuring date enhancements to races along with a pair of long-term broadcast partners. "The 2015 NASCAR national series sche...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 22:05:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 22:05:20' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614