Red Horse Racing announced that 2014 Sunoco Rookie of the Year Ben Kennedy will join the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team to drive the No. 11 Toyota Tundra. "I am very excited to return to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2015 and to be driving for Red Horse Racing," Kennedy said. "The team has a solid foundation in the Camping World Truck Series, celebrating their 10th year in 2015...
Dec 17, 2014
NASCAR.com has revealed a slate of new paint schemes that will be seen on 15 of its Sprint Cup entries in 2015. Click on the gallery below to view the schemes:
Dec 16, 2014
Sprint announced on Tuesday that it will not extend its sponsorship of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series beyond 2016. "Significant changes within Sprint and the highly competitive business environment it ...
Dec 16, 2014
NASCAR has eased the eligibility for its non-points Sprint Unlimited race to ensure that more star drivers will be allowed to participate. Under the new rules, all 2014 Chase participants will be eli...
Dec 15, 2014
Brian Vickers has been ruled out of the start of the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season after undergoing heart surgery. The Michael Waltrip Racing driver missed much of the 2010 season while recovering fr...
Dec 15, 2014
NASCAR announced in September that all private testing, including the annual Daytona 500 test in January, would be banned for the 2015 season. That doesn't mean there won't be ample opportunities for...
Dec 13, 2014
Legendary NASCAR driver and commentator Rusty Wallace sits with RACER's Robin Miller at PRI and shares his thoughts on the new Chase format, among other things. More Robin Miller video interviews fro...
Dec 12, 2014
The fan who scaled the catch fencing during the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Richmond in September has been sentenced to jail. A court in Virginia found James Dennis guilty of being drunk in public and ...
Dec 10, 2014
Another round of seat removal is underway at permanent racing facilities. This time, Speedway Motorsports Inc., announced that it will remove a significant number of seats from two of its tracks, Cha...
Dec 09, 2014
Ty Dillon will make his Daytona 500 debut next February, driving the No. 33 Chevrolet for Circle Sport Racing. Dillon, who competes full time in the NASCAR XFINITY (formerly Nationwide) Series for Ri...
Dec 08, 2014
Jay Mohr has the NASCAR crowd in stitches with the opening monologue for the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards. More Mohr from the Sprint Cup Awards...
Dec 08, 2014
The Charlotte Observer reports that Darrell Wallace Jr., who won four races this season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and finished third in the point standings, has been granted release fr...
Page 1 of 55
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 23:44:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 23:44:14' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614