Jun 12, 2014
Recovering MotoGP riders Nicky Hayden and Danilo Petrucci have both been given medical clearance to ride in practice at Barcelona but will then have their fitness re-assessed. Hayden withdrew from th...
Jun 03, 2014
Aspar MotoGP rider Nicky Hayden has undergone surgery to cure the wrist problem that forced him to withdraw from the Italian Grand Prix last weekend. The American rider had been hindered by the probl...
Jun 02, 2014
Jorge Lorenzo believes he would have beaten Marc Marquez to victory in MotoGP's Italian Grand Prix if his Yamaha had just a little more straightline speed. Lorenzo came very close to inflicting Marqu...
Jun 01, 2014
Marc Marquez narrowly overcame a huge challenge from the resurgent Jorge Lorenzo to maintain his MotoGP winning streak at Mugello. Although Marquez's first top-level Italian Grand Prix victory means ...
May 31, 2014
Marc Marquez took his sixth pole in six 2014 MotoGP events at Mugello, ahead of home star Andrea Iannone. Championship leader Marquez, who has yet to be beaten in either qualifying or a grand prix so...
May 31, 2014
Nicky Hayden said it was time to listen to doctors' advice after withdrawing from MotoGP's Italian Grand Prix due to continuing pain in his right wrist. The American has been hampered by the wrist is...
May 30, 2014
Michele Pirro emerged fastest as poor weather at Mugello meant a dearth of action in second MotoGP practice Pre-session rain created tricky track conditions, leading to a largely uneventful 45 minute...
May 30, 2014
Marc Marquez kicked off the Mugello MotoGP weekend by topping the timesheets in opening practice for the Italian Grand Prix. The runaway points leader remained under the radar for much of the session...
May 26, 2014
Marc Marquez thinks there is a strong chance that the resurgent Valentino Rossi can end his MotoGP winning streak at Mugello next weekend. Marquez is undefeated so far in the 2014 season, but suspect...
May 23, 2014
Michelin has been announced as MotoGP's new tire supplier for when Bridgestone departs in 2016. Bridgestone revealed its decision to leave the sport shortly before the Spanish Grand Prix earlier this...
May 20, 2014
Valentino Rossi believes his Yamaha MotoGP teammate Jorge Lorenzo is struggling psychologically in the face of Marc Marquez's domination. Lorenzo ran Marquez close for the 2013 title, despite the roo...
May 18, 2014
Marc Marquez came back from 10th place to maintain his 2014 MotoGP unbeaten run with win number five in the French Grand Prix at Le Mans. Marquez made a poor start from pole position and then became ...
Page 8 of 52
Subscribe to Racer
- Renault: Only a pole will prove pace
- Mercedes warned against 'overreactions'
- Stewart case referred to grand jury
- MSA Formula to use Mygale F4 cars
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 17 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IMSA: P2 manufacturers searching for sales boost at season’s end
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-17 09:59:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-17 09:59:02' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications