Sep 09, 2014
Remy Gardner, the son of 1987 500cc world champion Wayne Gardner, will make his grand prix racing debut at Misano this weekend after receiving a late call-up in Moto3. The 16-year-old will replace in...
Sep 05, 2014
Leon Camier will get a further MotoGP outing with Aspar at Misano next weekend, with Nicky Hayden delaying his return until the following event at Aragon. Hayden withdrew from racing last month to ha...
Sep 05, 2014
Valentino Rossi has reshuffled the management of his VR46 Moto3 team, with ex-Ducati MotoGP team boss Vito Guareschi departing. Guareschi left his Ducati position to head up Rossi's first foray into ...
Sep 04, 2014
The American Motorcyclist Association announced that KRAVE Group LLC, led by three-time motorcycle world champion and Wayne Rainey, will manage a new professional road racing series in North America....
Sep 02, 2014
Donington Park will host the MotoGP British Grand Prix in 2015 after agreeing a deal with the Circuit of Wales to take the race for one season. The new Welsh venue took the British GP slot from Silve...
Sep 01, 2014
Alex Marquez, younger brother of MotoGP world champion Marc, will move up to Moto2 in 2015 having secured a two-year deal with the championship-leading Marc VDS team. The 18-year-old Spaniard is curr...
Aug 31, 2014
Marc Marquez avenged his 2013 British Grand Prix defeat by beating Jorge Lorenzo to victory in a ferocious fight in this year's Silverstone MotoGP race. Lorenzo – who had won three of the four Silver...
Aug 30, 2014
Marc Marquez stayed clear of Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo to notch up his 10th pole of the 2014 MotoGP season at Silverstone. Marquez had topped all four practice sessions heading into British ...
Aug 29, 2014
Marc Marquez remained a class apart in the second MotoGP practice session at Silverstone ahead of the British Grand Prix. After his commanding morning performance, Marquez quickly brushed aside early...
Aug 29, 2014
Marc Marquez remained the man to beat in Saturday morning MotoGP practice for the British Grand Prix, despite suffering a late-session crash. The championship leader went to the top of the order on t...
Aug 27, 2014
Jorge Lorenzo reckons Marc Marquez will surpass Valentino Rossi's statistics and become the greatest MotoGP rider of all time. Marquez won the MotoGP title at the first attempt in 2013, and became th...
Aug 27, 2014
Cal Crutchlow reckons it would take any rider at least a year to get to grips with Ducati's MotoGP bike, admitting that he has "never been so slow" as he has in 2014. After three promising seasons wi...
Page 8 of 58
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
- "Unlimited Racing Championship" to support Pirelli World Challenge in 2015
- Tuscher fastest in GP3 testing
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 19:34:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 19:34:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614