Aug 06, 2014
Stefan Bradl will move to Forward Racing for the 2015 MotoGP season following Cal Crutchlow's arrival at his current squad LCR. Crutchlow announced last week that he had agreed to terminate his works...
Aug 02, 2014
Cal Crutchlow will move to LCR Honda in 2015 after his split with the Ducati MotoGP team, Lucio Cecchinello's squad has confirmed. Within hours of Ducati's announcement that it had agreed to terminat...
Aug 02, 2014
Cal Crutchlow will leave the Ducati MotoGP team before 2015, with Andrea Iannone taking his place. Just a week after Crutchlow declared at the World Ducati Week promotional event that he would see ou...
Aug 01, 2014
Yamaha has announced that it will run a third factory bike for test rider Katsuyuki Nakasuga in the Japanese MotoGP round at Motegi in October. Multiple Japanese Superbike champion Nakasuga has gener...
Jul 19, 2014
Andrea Dovizioso has extended his Ducati MotoGP deal for two more seasons, while teammate Cal Crutchlow insists he will honor the second year of his contract. Both riders had been linked to seats wit...
Jul 17, 2014
Nicky Hayden has undergone further wrist surgery to try to tackle his long-standing injury during MotoGP's summer break. The 2006 world champion's 2014 season has been plagued by a reoccurrence of an...
Jul 17, 2014
Runaway Moto2 championship leader Tito Rabat has committed to another season in the second-tier category in 2015 rather than a MotoGP move, even if he wins the title. The 25-year-old Spaniard, who ha...
Jul 16, 2014
Honda's preparations for the 2015 MotoGP season gained momentum on Wednesday as Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa sampled a prototype of next year's bike at Brno. The Japanese manufacturer is currently s...
Jul 13, 2014
Marc Marquez took his ninth win from nine races in the 2014 MotoGP season despite starting from the pitlane at the Sachsenring. A rain shower as the riders headed to the grid meant everyone expected ...
Jul 12, 2014
Marc Marquez claimed another MotoGP pole at the Sachsenring as his Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa crashed amid their qualifying fight. Pedrosa had held provisional pole for much of Q2, but fell at Turn...
Jul 12, 2014
Marc Marquez finished the third MotoGP practice session at the Sachsenring quickest, half a second faster than Aleix Espargaro's free practice two time. The championship leader's closet competitor wa...
Jul 11, 2014
Marc Marquez said his violent crash in the first Sachsenring MotoGP practice session was due to accidentally hitting his gearshift with his toe. The runaway championship leader was flung into the air...
Page 8 of 55
Subscribe to Racer
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 02:06:18' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 02:06:18' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications