Sep 12, 2014
Yonny Hernandez set the pace for Pramac Ducati in a crash-strewn first MotoGP practice session at Misano. Heavy overnight rain, followed by steady morning drizzle, left the 2.6-mile circuit sodden an...
Sep 11, 2014
The Circuit of Wales will be ready to host the British MotoGP round in 2016, its developer claims, after the project entered the final process for securing planning permission. Delays over securing t...
Sep 09, 2014
Remy Gardner, the son of 1987 500cc world champion Wayne Gardner, will make his grand prix racing debut at Misano this weekend after receiving a late call-up in Moto3. The 16-year-old will replace in...
Sep 05, 2014
Leon Camier will get a further MotoGP outing with Aspar at Misano next weekend, with Nicky Hayden delaying his return until the following event at Aragon. Hayden withdrew from racing last month to ha...
Sep 05, 2014
Valentino Rossi has reshuffled the management of his VR46 Moto3 team, with ex-Ducati MotoGP team boss Vito Guareschi departing. Guareschi left his Ducati position to head up Rossi's first foray into ...
Sep 04, 2014
The American Motorcyclist Association announced that KRAVE Group LLC, led by three-time motorcycle world champion and Wayne Rainey, will manage a new professional road racing series in North America....
Sep 02, 2014
Donington Park will host the MotoGP British Grand Prix in 2015 after agreeing a deal with the Circuit of Wales to take the race for one season. The new Welsh venue took the British GP slot from Silve...
Sep 01, 2014
Alex Marquez, younger brother of MotoGP world champion Marc, will move up to Moto2 in 2015 having secured a two-year deal with the championship-leading Marc VDS team. The 18-year-old Spaniard is curr...
Aug 31, 2014
Marc Marquez avenged his 2013 British Grand Prix defeat by beating Jorge Lorenzo to victory in a ferocious fight in this year's Silverstone MotoGP race. Lorenzo – who had won three of the four Silver...
Aug 30, 2014
Marc Marquez stayed clear of Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo to notch up his 10th pole of the 2014 MotoGP season at Silverstone. Marquez had topped all four practice sessions heading into British ...
Aug 29, 2014
Marc Marquez remained a class apart in the second MotoGP practice session at Silverstone ahead of the British Grand Prix. After his commanding morning performance, Marquez quickly brushed aside early...
Aug 29, 2014
Marc Marquez remained the man to beat in Saturday morning MotoGP practice for the British Grand Prix, despite suffering a late-session crash. The championship leader went to the top of the order on t...
Page 5 of 55
Subscribe to Racer
- IMS Museum to host memorabila auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
- Kurt Busch completes America's Race of Champions lineup
- Berger stands down from FIA role
- PRUETT: Spy Games return to open-wheel
- F1: Caterham insists team not threatened by affiliated company's legal issues
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 20:31:11' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 20:31:11' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications