Oct 11, 2014
MotoGP officials have penalized Hiroshi Aoyama for an incident with a marshal during third practice for the Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi. Aoyama had a minor low-side crash in the Saturday morning se...
Oct 10, 2014
Marc Marquez overcame an early technical problem that forced him onto his spare Honda to set the pace in third practice for MotoGP's Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi. Marquez had a fraught Friday by his...
Oct 09, 2014
Andrea Dovizioso put Ducati on top at the end of MotoGP Friday practice for the Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi. Dovizioso used the extra-soft tire available to Ducati to put in a 1m45.140s lap late in...
Oct 09, 2014
Jorge Lorenzo denied Marc Marquez the top spot in opening practice for MotoGP's Japanese Grand Prix at a sunny Motegi. Marquez, who can wrap up the 2014 championship this weekend, had recovered from ...
Oct 09, 2014
Marc Marquez has described staying on slick tires at a wet Aragon as "really stupid", but will still take risks at Motegi despite the chance of sealing the 2014 MotoGP title. Both Marquez and Honda t...
Oct 04, 2014
Loris Baz has become the second World Superbike rider to seal a 2015 MotoGP switch within a week, having secured the second Forward Yamaha ride. Baz's deal follows Aspar signing his WSBK rival Eugene...
Oct 02, 2014
Eugene Laverty will switch from the World Superbike Championship to MotoGP with Aspar for 2015. The 28-year-old from Northern Ireland was WSBK runner-up for Aprilia last season before moving to Cresc...
Oct 01, 2014
Danilo Petrucci will replace Andrea Iannone in the Pramac MotoGP team when Iannone moves up to the works Ducati line-up next year. Petrucci joins Yonny Hernandez at Pramac in a two-year deal. "I am v...
Sep 30, 2014
Suzuki has given an official green light to its 2015 MotoGP return and confirmed Aleix Espargaro and Maverick Vinales as its riders. It will also go ahead with a wild card appearance in the 2014 seas...
Sep 29, 2014
Valentino Rossi has no concerns about his fitness for the forthcoming MotoGP races, after being released from hospital following his violent crash at Aragon. The Yamaha rider visited Alcaniz hospital...
Sep 28, 2014
Championship leader Marc Marquez admitted he should have pitted earlier to swap bikes during Aragon's MotoGP race. The Honda rider decided to stay on track with a slick-shod bike long after the rain ...
Sep 28, 2014
Valentino Rossi has suffered a concussion as a result of his big accident during the MotoGP race at Aragon. Yamaha rider Rossi crashed heavily on lap four of the race after losing control of his bike...
Page 2 of 55
Subscribe to Racer
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- McLaren reveals details of P1 GTR interior, "track preparation program" for owners
- F1: Sam Michael to leave McLaren
- Merceres prefers DTM/F1 reserve rather than GP2 for Wehrlein
- F1: Lotus expects to keep Grosjean
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Fantin fastest in Jerez FR3.5 test
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 14:40:00' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 14:40:00' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications