Jun 27, 2014
Aleix Espargaro claimed his and Forward Racing's first MotoGP pole position in a weather-affected qualifying session at Assen. A rain shower at the start of the second segment of qualifying led to a ...
Jun 27, 2014
Valentino Rossi emerged fastest as poor weather at Assen resulted in a shortage of action in third MotoGP practice. Pre-session rain created tricky track conditions, leading to an uneventful first ha...
Jun 26, 2014
Aleix Espargaro set a new track record in the second MotoGP practice session for the Dutch TT at Assen with the fastest time of the day in 1m33.653s. Running on the soft tire in the final moments of ...
Jun 26, 2014
Suzuki's new MotoGP bike will make an early racing debut in the 2014 season finale at Valencia, reckons project chief Davide Bravo. The team will be back in MotoGP next season after a three-year abse...
Jun 26, 2014
Pol Espargaro beat his younger brother Aleix to take the early advantage as MotoGP's Assen weekend kicked off with free practice on Thursday morning. The Tech 3 rookie had remained anonymous for much...
Jun 25, 2014
Valentino Rossi says he and Yamaha are not yet ready to announce a new MotoGP deal, but that a two-year extension is a formality. The seven-time MotoGP world champion declared after a disappointing 2...
Jun 24, 2014
Alvaro Bautista will be fit to contest this weekend's Assen MotoGP race despite having to withdraw from last week's Barcelona test due to pain from a crash. The Gresini rider had a violent high-side ...
Jun 20, 2014
Andrea Iannone is pushing Ducati to give him a factory MotoGP seat after his impressive performances with satellite squad Pramac in the opening grands prix of 2014. The 24-year-old Italian became the...
Jun 19, 2014
Valentino Rossi says his VR46 Moto3 team will only pick Italian riders as his priority is to develop national talent that could take on Marc Marquez in MotoGP in the future. VR46 rider Romano Fenati ...
Jun 18, 2014
Runaway Moto2 championship leader Tito Rabat has denied that he has already secured a MotoGP ride for 2015, despite his Marc VDS squad investigating a premier class move. Rabat has taken four wins fr...
Jun 17, 2014
Dani Pedrosa says his confidence is now fully restored after he challenged for victory in last weekend's Barcelona MotoGP race. The Honda rider had struggled to get close to teammate Marc Marquez in ...
Jun 16, 2014
Marc Marquez topped the post-race MotoGP test at Barcelona, with included a trial of a revised layout using part of the Formula 1 configuration. MotoGP has continued to use the pre-2007 version of th...
Page 10 of 55
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 02:04:06' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 02:04:06' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications